Preety_India

Journaling for fear

31 posts in this topic

Today I did not have a panic attack 

One thing I have understood is that it takes a huge effort to understand who is how. 

It takes a lot of effort in finding respectful people who will not break your boundaries or treat you like shit after you have done everything for them.. 

But I'm just generally happy and free that I'm over with a lot of things. 

One clue that I gathered from my experiences is to detect drama wherever possible and just stay out of it for a good measure, do yourself a service and just remove all these cobwebs from your life. One by one. 

List it. See how you feel about it. Note it down. Reflect on it. Do some psycho emotional processing. And find ways to quit it in both polite and harsh ways. Just generally keep a no nonsense policy so this never repeats again and learn from past mistakes. 

Remember the person who gives you a strange feeling or vibe and just don't engage much. This way you're filtering majority of people and only having those who are generally safe.. 

I don't know these past two months tested my resolve like nothing else. 

I gave back to a lot of people who were subconsciously hurting me. 

It fell like a pack of dominos. Funny how that happened. One card falling after another. 

It began to unravel itself so fast and I realized I was deeply stuck in so much drama that it felt like quicksand. 

First it was the guy who I had to deal with and it was a long time coming. I just felt absolutely free. 

Then I confronted a person who had a few choice words for me. 

Then it was a person who I had to completely block from my life, a girl. And I felt very relieved. 

Then next it was someone who was being covert with me and I gave them back as well. 

Then I slowly moved to making my boundaries tougher and tougher. It's almost like a shedding process rather than including, it's more like eliminating. Then I removed this one person who was in regular communication with me and who had given me a threat, a very lethal threat and who were constantly trying to guilt and gaslight me. I did not respond to another person who was trying to command me. I did a good job at filtering him out. I had enough of that person 

Next was major drama in my life and I finally managed to put an end to it. 

I mean bravo...i feel like a heavy burden is lifted off me. I feel pure and strong and myself again. 

Lesson learned and probably the biggest lesson - those who don't allow you to be yourself, they are drama Queens and cut them out of your life because they're weaving a thick web and it would be too late before you realize this. They don't need your compassion nor have they done work to deserve it. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Today is a great day of celebration. 

Everything is harmonizing finally. 

What a gift. 

@Preety_India So like, how do you overcome the narcissists without throwing a big fit, like how do you do it? Cause I just get really upset after awhile. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

@diamondpenguin  yes I do get upset. But you have to have a certain control on your emotions. Calm down and think rationally about it. You are only hurting yourself. So tell the narcissist who you are dealing with that you are done with them. 

After several experiences the only solution I found is that you cut them off and move on. 

I'm finally able to move on in peace. 

5qftk1.gif

Edited by Preety_India

Don't attract other people's drama into your life even if it is out of compassion. 

Biggest lesson learned. 

Finally I'm able to have a measurable amount of progress in the direction of boundary setting. 

5qfttn.gif

Edited by Preety_India

4 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Don't attract other people's drama into your life even if it is out of compassion. 

Biggest lesson learned. 

That’s huge. I’m so grateful you had this realisation. I fall into this more often then I like to admit as well.

Compassion without boundaries is self harm, but we unfortunately only notice it when our health is declining and maybe not even then.

Watching you grow and evolve is so amazing ? It’s totally mind blowing to watch.

I love and adore you forever Hannu ? ❤️

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

Let's get real. I have had enough of some people's drama. 

The best medicine is to ignore. 

Fucking ignore. 

@marcel I love you. You help me with this.

I'm looking for a woman who can inspire me, who can show me courage when I feel lost and who can give me guidance when I'm prone to folly 

17 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I'm looking for a woman who can inspire me, who can show me courage when I feel lost and who can give me guidance when I'm prone to folly 

That sounds like an amazing idea hun. I think I’d be wonderful for you to have an inspiring woman in your life, that can guide you and lift you up. I’m male after all hehe 

I lub and adore you ❤️

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming