integral

Projecting good chest feeling "outward"?

2 posts in this topic

During mediation there is a good feeling around the chest area. To keep the feeling in awareness during every dayness, ive changed perspective to "its in my chest" to "Its part of the universe", this way when doing any task or looking around all objects are emanating this feeling. So its a property of the universe now, the feeling is stable and anchored/grounded with this. Exploring more it seems all feelings/sensations can be anchored this way.

Im ignorant and dont know the map.

• Where does this fit in various forms of yoga (kriya/kundalini)?
  • Also is this on the right track or is it a trap?
  • From here how do i take it to the next level? 

Thanks!

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Right track indeed. Allow the mind to sink into the heart as well, as apposed to being rogue. It’s alignment, and it’s one thought at a time. 

There is no ‘every day ness’. That’s a thought. There is really only the heart. There is no ‘keeping it’, ‘anchoring’. ‘It’, is all there is, but thought ‘says’ otherwise. 

Until it’s entirely aligned. 

One thought at a time. 

This is yoga (union). 

This place is a mat. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE