Preety_India

your breath inside of me

27 posts in this topic

On 17/10/2021 at 10:52 AM, Marcel said:

Good Morning my Herzblatt ? 

I love and adore you forever.

I wish would never need sleep, to always be present by your side. To always be able to comfort you, to always keep you safe. To always make you feel loved and protected. I’d do everything for you. I just want you to be happy and I will give it my best effort. My love.My wife.I want to care of you forever ❤️

Good morning my Ewige Seele 

5r2vcu.jpg

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India

Good morning my Herzblatt 

I lub you ❤️

?‍♀️???‍♂️??

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

@Preety_India

I love and adore you forever my wiggly giggly gorgeous goth goddess. I want to worship you. You are my divine sweetheart. Our bond is sacred. I would do everything for you. I can’t help but smile when I think about you. For the first time in my life I lm actually so grateful and I’m feeling so blessed to be alive. You are the greatest gift. You’ve pulled me out of the darkness in no time l. I was so incredibly depressed and suicidal before I met you and now I feel so deeply in love, that all negativity went out the window. Marry me Hannu. Be my wife forever. I wish to stay with you for the rest of my life. I want to grow old with you and I wish to die together with you in you’re arms when we decide to leave this world in the very distant future. We will have kids and grandkids, how awesome is that? I feel like I could keep writing for you forever. I would never run out of things to say and at the same time I feel that it doesn’t matter what i say, it will never come close to my feelings for you. For the blind trust I have in you. For the holy bond we share. I love and adore you forever ??‍♀️??‍♂️??

*Hugs and comforts you all day and holds your cute little hands ? 

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

@Preety_India

I love and adore you forever my wiggly giggly gorgeous goth goddess. I want to worship you. You are my divine sweetheart. Our bond is sacred. I would do everything for you. I can’t help but smile when I think about you. For the first time in my life I lm actually so grateful and I’m feeling so blessed to be alive. You are the greatest gift. You’ve pulled me out of the darkness in no time l. I was so incredibly depressed and suicidal before I met you and now I feel so deeply in love, that all negativity went out the window. Marry me Hannu. Be my wife forever. I wish to stay with you for the rest of my life. I want to grow old with you and I wish to die together with you in you’re arms when we decide to leave this world in the very distant future. We will have kids and grandkids, how awesome is that? I feel like I could keep writing for you forever. I would never run out of things to say and at the same time I feel that it doesn’t matter what i say, it will never come close to my feelings for you. For the blind trust I have in you. For the holy bond we share. I love and adore you forever ??‍♀️??‍♂️??

*Hugs and comforts you all day and holds your cute little hands ? 

Thank you hun. That made me feel better. You're awesome. 

Your words pull me out of depression. 

@Preety_India

Good morning my moon. I look up to you whenever I’m, my mind is down on earth and not up in the clouds. Getting lost in every day stuff but every day is nice now. All aspects of life become effortless and fun with you. I can’t live without  you, you’re the essence that I’m breathing. I’m believing in you, you’re such an awesome human being, so unique and so rare you’re the gem from the treasure out of the cave I feared to enter. I love you so much. All Trial and Tribulations may only be test, but even with them in your neck, I promise. you will rise above them and find rest. I’m always here for you. I am yours. Whatever happens we will face it together, I have your back and I will always be there to catch you if circumstances try make you crack. But in the end, they will only make you stronger, be proud if yourself for everything you have and will overcome. I love you my moonshine ?

@Marcel

I love you. I can't write poetically as good as you do (sorry for being such a nerd) but I can express my feelings through this if I can't through words

5sjyzv.gif

5sjz3u.gif

5sjzmn.gif

@Marcel

You have a creative gift of writing but i can learn from you