Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

You are my pulse. 

You are my pulse. 

The best thing you said to me. 

My sleepy angel ? You can rest your wings and sleep on top of me. I’m like the highest mountain top. You’re safe and nobody can ever reach you.

5po2vb.gif

Your breath inside of me puts me to sleep. 

Your Hannu sleeping 

@Preety_India

Im the highest mountain top and I will show you the entire world from my perspective. I’ll show you it’s intricate beauty. It’s divine perfection and when you sleep on top of me, the both of us can almost touch the stars. Our blanket will be made of pure stardust hun when I gently put it over the both of us.

I love and adore you Hannu ?

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

@Marcel  I don't know how to thank you Mónee. You are my sweetheart and eternal angel. 

I'd love to sit on  a bench and eat ice cream with you and read my love letters to you. 

You are the best. 

4 minutes ago, Marcel said:

@Preety_India

Im the highest mountain top and I will show you the entire world from my perspective. I’ll show you it’s intricate beauty. It’s divine perfection and when you sleep on top of me, the both of us can almost touch the stars. Our blanket will be made of pure stardust hun when I gently put it over the both of us.

I love and adore you Hannu ?

You're my stardust 

my heart dropped when you said these words do me. 

Honestly you're like a poet Marcel 

I'll always cherish these words from you and they mean so much to me.. 

"I love and adore you so much. You have made me the highest mountain top because you raised me from the deepest depth of the toxic oceans. My wasteland desert of emotions has turned into a flowery utopia." 

@Marcel you are a man who helped me live a new life.

You basically gave me a new life. I'm so proud of you. 

You've angel wings 

I bless you and you'll never be taken from me. 

@Preety_India

From our elevated position we take off, spread our wings and fly and even if you fall i’ll be right there. I’ll always grow just as much as you fly high so I can always catch you. So you can always safely land on the mountain ? top that I am. If you get knocked down and are in danger of hitting the ground. I’ll absorb the entire impact for you. Even if it shatters my top it doesn’t matter. I’ll just be glad you’re safe and together we rise again. 

I love and adore you Hannu. You’re my miracle. Instead of living in toxic cycles, I’m finally rising above this existential crisis.

If it weren’t for you I would still be totally lost, but you found me and helped me find myself in return ❤️

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

3 hours ago, Marcel said:

@Preety_India

From our elevated position we take off, spread our wings and fly and even if you fall i’ll be right there. I’ll always grow just as much as you fly high so I can always catch you. So you can always safely land on the mountain ? top that I am. If you get knocked down and are in danger of hitting the ground. I’ll absorb the entire impact for you. Even if it shatters my top it doesn’t matter. I’ll just be glad you’re safe and together we rise again. 

I love and adore you Hannu. You’re my miracle. Instead of living in toxic cycles, I’m finally rising above this existential crisis.

If it weren’t for you I would still be totally lost, but you found me and helped me find myself in return ❤️

These words are so beautiful. You have a poetic gift. 

You inspire me to write beautiful things as well. 

You are my amazing hero. 

@Preety_India

4 hours ago, Preety_India said:

These words are so beautiful. You have a poetic gift. 

You inspire me to write beautiful things as well. 

You are my amazing hero. 

Is it a poetic gift or a neurotic curse? Because, there are so many words that fly in my mind all the time. It’s honestly exhausting and I can barely catch a brake. I guess I’m creative and resolve past trauma and experiences. But I’m barely able to breathe, so scarcely it’s insane. I’m glad I can lift you up. I’ll gladly push the button to call the lift for you. But confused that I am, I didn’t get in it again. So I’m standing on the ground floor watching you rise and hoping you’re doing well, while I’m standing there lost, pretending that I don’t dwell in the well of my pain. The toxic ocean is my stepping stone, but I can’t help but sometimes let it be my home. As much as I like the view from the highest mountain top, it feels like I’m not worthy or deserving of your love. I know know, the same old topic and I promise it has gotten better, but it’s hard to stop the weather. It’s been raining for so long and the ocean is rising as much as it is declining, because of the sun that you have been shining. So it stays the same level, but still feels mesmerising. The darkness seems enticing and I’m trying to let it go and luckily I have you to fly away with and if so. I’m so happy and grateful for the miracle you are. My Love. My Wife. You are everything to me and I’m bettering myself, constantly, I feel like Im a new human being. It’s so refreshing to let go of this depression I’m settled. With you forever, together and happily ever after, together will avoid and cure all disasters.

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

@Preety_India

Is it a poetic gift or a neurotic curse? Because, there are so many words that fly in my mind all the time. It’s honestly exhausting and I can barely catch a brake. I guess I’m creative and resolve past trauma and experiences. But I’m barely able to breathe, so scarcely it’s insane. I’m glad I can lift you up. I’ll gladly push the button to call the lift for you. But confused that I am, I didn’t get in it again. So I’m standing on the ground floor watching you rise and hoping you’re doing well, while I’m standing there lost, pretending that I don’t dwell in the well of my pain. The toxic ocean is my stepping stone, but I can’t help but sometimes let it be my home. As much as I like the view from the highest mountain top, it feels like I’m not worthy or deserving of your love. I know know, the same old topic and I promise it has gotten better, but it’s hard to stop the weather. It’s been raining for so long and the ocean is rising as much as it is declining, because of the sun that you have been shining. So it stays the same level, but still feels mesmerising. The darkness seems enticing and I’m trying to let it go and luckily I have you to fly away with and if so. I’m so happy and grateful for the miracle you are. My Love. My Wife. You are everything to me and I’m bettering myself, constantly, I feel like Im a new human being. It’s so refreshing to let go of this depression I’m settled. With you forever, together and happily ever after, together will avoid and cure all disasters.

I might learn a little from you on how to write beautifully. 

I'm amazed at your talent and it makes me very happy. 

Honestly I can never write like you but you're teaching me lol.. 

You're a good writer and poet. 

Hehe. 

Love you. 

@Preety_India

I love and adore you so much. I can only write this way because of you. I just feel into myself and just let it flow and since I’m thinking about you non stop there can only be beauty and grace ?

@Marcel

Monee I love these sounds. 

@Marcel

Good morning my Ewige Seele. 

5qlpa6.gif

Edited by Preety_India

@Preety_India

Good Morning my Herzblatt. I just woke and the dream continues. I feel so incredible with you. I feel so free. I feel so loved. Everything makes sense and my struggles seem like child’s play. Life has become an energetic dance or like a gently flowing river. I’m just following the lead and together with you I feel totally freed of all worries and doubts. Preety will you be my wife forever?
Marry me ?

13 minutes ago, Marcel said:

@Preety_India

Good Morning my Herzblatt. I just woke and the dream continues. I feel so incredible with you. I feel so free. I feel so loved. Everything makes sense and my struggles seem like child’s play. Life has become an energetic dance or like a gently flowing river. I’m just following the lead and together with you I feel totally freed of all worries and doubts. Preety will you be my wife forever?
Marry me ?

Everyday is incredible with you Mónee. I feel loved and belonged. I'm extremely happy. 

5pnug7.gif

I giggle with pride and happiness. Sometimes I think I can't believe I could be loved. 

5phtg0.gif

You make me feel more natural and don't trigger me at all. You bring out the natural side of me, my true gentle self that many don't get to see. You teach me a lot of wise and awesome things. You're naturally gifted. 

5pnt2s.gif

Yes I want to marry you. And be your wife and more than wife, I wanna be your twin flame, your soulmate forever into eternity. Only you and only you. 

5pnnwi.gif

This song for you my love and my only sweetheart. 

Edited by Preety_India

@Preety_India

oh my god

That was the sweetest thing I’ve ever read.

I love and adore you so much ?

@Marcel good morning my Ewige Seele. 

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

@Marcel good morning my Ewige Seele. 

Good Morning my Herzblatt ? 

I love and adore you forever.

I wish would never need sleep, to always be present by your side. To always be able to comfort you, to always keep you safe. To always make you feel loved and protected. I’d do everything for you. I just want you to be happy and I will give it my best effort. My love.My wife.I want to care of you forever ❤️

Edited by Marcel