Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JTL

Thinking everyone acts out of good intentions or just naive.

4 posts in this topic

What is the diffrence between being naive or thinking that everyone acts with good intentions? I found something that I can't Integrate, this man! How can someone do such a thing with good intentions?? 

I can see Leo’s point that from a universal level everyone acts from good intentions. But you have to put a big asterisk next to it by saying that even good can be extremely misguided, confused and ignorant. Which we, as a society, have to judge as evil in some way to keep our society functional.

So even if every person has a core being that is essentially good, that good can be twisted and distorted that it becomes harmful and malignant. Both to himself and the people around him.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

Because we lack understanding of what it would feel like to be behind the individual's belief system.

That's disgusting but they probably think it's funny and it makes them laugh. At someone else's expense but still it's good for their selfishness.

Integrating this is peanuts compared to coming to terms with a serial killer or something...