Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kalki Avatar

Social Matrix video danger?

4 posts in this topic

Im curious to know if the video is really that powerful to shake my head as Leo says in the intro. I was about to watch it, but took leo seriously since Im trying to improve my social life, money, physique and personality. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

From what I've seen you post on here, it's not going to mess you up. I don't know. I haven't watched any of Leo's recent videos but the most profound/"dangerous" one that I watched imo was probably the everyone has good intentions video.

I found it interesting that that video has so many more views than the other recent videos. Most of them tend to settle around 50k views give or take 10-30k with most taking a year or more before they'll start to tick over 100k, but the social matrix video leaped up to 300k pretty quickly.

Maybe just having the word Matrix in the title made the algorithm share it with more people since searches for "Matrix" are probably higher than usual due to the upcoming fourth Matrix movie.

15 minutes ago, eggopm3 said:

I found it interesting that that video has so many more views than the other recent videos. Most of them tend to settle around 50k views give or take 10-30k with most taking a year or more before they'll start to tick over 100k, but the social matrix video leaped up to 300k pretty quickly.

Maybe just having the word Matrix in the title made the algorithm share it with more people since searches for "Matrix" are probably higher than usual due to the upcoming fourth Matrix movie.

lol that's probably true