Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Letting go Infinitely

4 posts in this topic

That infinite letting go, where thoughts, sounds, etc appear/arise to No One...that's what would I call, true quality of life ??

Are there any forum members here "who" live in this state?

I would call that an awakening. A no self awakening it could be called.

Imo you can't maintain a job in that state without attaching to thoughts because jobs and survival demands CONTROL... But let me know what is your opinion in the (intent) of maintaing of our true, blissful nature... 

Survival make bliss kinda difficult

Edited by Javfly33

@Javfly33

I would call that true quality of life as well. I see who was in quotes. What’s a state?

I have a wife, three kids, three businesses and am three months into creating a fourth (business lol). 

I have absolutely no control over anything. Indeed blissful. Wife used to get weirded out & a bit annoyed by me waking up in the morning while laughing. Now we both do. What’s survival?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Imo you can't maintain a job in that state without attaching to thoughts because jobs and survival demands CONTROL... But let me know what is your opinion in the (intent) of maintaing of our true, blissful nature... 

Survival make bliss kinda difficult

In the beginning of the no self realization it's easy to be pulled out of the no self back into the conditioned self but as the realization matures less and less outer "happenings" pulls you out of it. 

I wanted to leave everything to live out in the woods to get away from people and society but this desire no longer comes up. It all goes full circle back to "normal" life.

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Javfly33

I would call that true quality of life as well. I see who was in quotes. What’s a state?

I have a wife, three kids, three businesses and am three months into creating a fourth (business lol). 

I have absolutely no control over anything. Indeed blissful. Wife used to get weirded out & a bit annoyed by me waking up in the morning while laughing. Now we both do. What’s survival?

????