Preety_India

What i learned from this forum

41 posts in this topic

The recent wave of bullying, harassment and trolling is teaching me many lessons about humanity. 

Our greatest fear is someone wanting to hurt us and getting successful at it. 

How do we deal with this? 

How do we deal with things that hurt us? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I never wanted to be on this forum to begin with but unwittingly it still became a part of my life. It provided me great relief from whatever I was going through in my personal life yet it was also a sore spot in my life because I did not like a lot of the stuff that was going on here. 

This forum was more or less like a double edged sword 

I have understood that interacting in this forum is problematic and I should simply not interact here in the main forum anymore because it is the main source of all the hostility and trigger. 

That's like a cage of lions where someone is simply ready to pounce on me 

I wished this place was more friendly but that's just a pipe dream anyway. 

But whatever I don't wish to lose my compassion no matter how much anyone hates me 

I should not let the trolls impact my mental health although this is easier said than done. 

First I'll begin with some basic questions that I'll ask myself to gain some clarity on this problem that has been impacting me since a few weeks since my relationship began here. I attracted way too much hate and jealousy and that has honestly completely taken me by surprise because I would actually be more than happy to see someone in a new relationship but anyway, there are some people trying to invalidate my relationship so desperately, it's not even funny. But I'll just let them go and realize that their own insecurity is causing them to engage in such bullshit and rumours.. 

Why does something trigger or hurt me? 

Because I feel threatened. 

Why do I feel threatened? 

Because I feel it will impact my survival? 

Does my survival actually matter? 

The simple answer is No. In my opinion we are all spiritual beings and what we gain spiritually is all we got. That's our real treasure rest is temporary anyway. 

Why do we play survival games? 

Because we are guided by the fear of survival. But if we transcend this fear, then we are liberated suddenly from all kinds of suffering. We are led into a space of freedom, a space where survival never matters. A space where we can simply be ourselves. 

Why does survival seem so hard? 

Because we make it overly complicated. We think that we are protecting something. But instead of protecting we end up causing even more harm. This does not benefit us or the ecosystem in any way. 

If we look at survival objectively rather than emotionally, it doesn't even matter. We are just a speck of dirt. What are we exactly doing, exactly achieving? The answer is that human survival has only caused more harm than good. Human survival has made the whole ecosystem suffer to the max. 

Edited by Preety_India

One thing that the  bullying has taught me is that it brings our innate fears to the surface. Our greatest and the most primal fears. Fears we generally never confront on a spiritual level. 

I have been triggered to the maximum on this forum, much because of my traumatic experience and PTSD from my childhood. 

People who never suffered PTSD actually have zero clue how a trigger works. 

Imagine if something triggers you like 1%.

But for a person having PTSD, the trigger can feel like 80%.  It's that bad. 

Traumatized people go into a total mental breakdown when triggered. It's important to understand how much  sensitive trauma makes you. 

Basically trauma never allows you to feel relaxed. It becomes a vicious cycle because keeping it all inside of you is only going to make the trauma worse yet at the same time openly expressing your anger and frustration makes people label you as a "drama queen." 

Edited by Preety_India

Insights from being trolled!! 

What if I told myself that it simply doesn't matter what someone says or does to me? 

This is a very difficult thing to do. Because you can't let go of survival. 

You always want to protect your core survival. 

Yes you must somehow try to protect your core survival. 

But above and beyond that, everything else is unnecessary. 

Remember that everything in this world comes with a price. Everything is a double edged sword. 

There is nothing that is completely good or completely bad

Flip it on its face and you see it completely different. 

Even if there is hate, there will be love. 

Lets say someone hates you. How much can  they hate you? They can't hate you forever. Even if they do, it will turn on them. Karma is like a mirror. What you do is what you become. This is your greatest treasure. Karma shows you what you do, either you do it out of evil or you do it out of ignorance. 

Eventually hate has its own karma as well. 

You hate someone, someone will hate you as well. You do wrong then you won't be happy either. 

And what happens if you simply stay in silence and let hate do its job. Even if a person pretended like they are trying to do something good, because they love to defend themselves, if they do wrong, it is intrinsically wrong and nothing will change that. Their so called good intentions won't change the fact that what they are doing is wrong. What if you just let them do what they want to do to hurt you? What if in the end its them who have to put greater effort into getting you triggered or harm you more to feel better about themselves. What happens then? Obviously they just get exposed for who they are when you remain in silence just observing their actions. Their own conscience will question their motives and actions. 

The other way around this is to just to be yourself and continue doing your work and let it speak for itself. To not be impacted by either good or bad. 

Also you should never involve yourself into bad karma no matter how much someone is trying to entice you into it. Let them do what they are doing and don't let it bother you or tempt you. What happens then? Because you could be fuelling the fire even more? Who knows. There are predatory people everywhere. That's just nothing that can change that. What happens if you engage with a hater? Does it change things? Maybe not. What else are the alternatives here? In what other ways can this be dealt with? 

You have to understand that there are two types of people mainly. The ones who are victimized and the ones who do the victimizing. 

And the ones who are very protective and supportive are actually rare. They are like a gem. 

The other way of dealing with this is to be extremely objective about it. Almost like a robot and just not get impacted by whatever is happening around you. Make it a task to not get impacted and continue doing your work. Continue with what you're passionate with. Just plain objectivity. Almost like a chemical in the laboratory that simply doesn't get impacted by anything..

What if you turned the hate and flipped it on itself? 

What if you just used every opportunity of hate and actually turned it into love and healing for yourself. 

What if someone left negativity at your feet and each time they did it, you simply told yourself that you are loved and that you are more beneficial to the universe and that you will survive and thrive and you'll do better no matter what. What if every opportunity used by the troll/hater/bully is actually used as an opportunity to make yourself stronger, better, more joyous and healthier. What if the hater/troll sees that their effort is actually going in the wrong direction and instead of hurting they are giving me more benefit? They will immediately stop trolling because they realize that their efforts are failing. This is way of turning them on themselves, letting things flip back at them. It's almost like they are throwing an arrow at you and that arrow turns around and hits back at them. Thus the bomb is neutralized, the bomb is detonated, the negativity is simply not engaged and neutralized. 

Edited by Preety_India

This trolling in a way has opened the opportunity to contemplate on life and meaning. 

One thing that I understood is that the world suffers too much because of extremely high negativity. 

The cause of suffering in this world is pure negativity. 

Negativity is coming through negative energy 

----------------------------------------

Further in this journal I'll talk about religion and spirituality lead to the same goal of deflecting negativity and creates a road towards Morality, growth, virtue and vibe and infinity good.. 

Also another spiritual insight that I have is about angels and demons. I have personally experienced both angels and demons in my life. 

Like for example this video where you see the evidence of Angels. 

This picture for example where a woman was saved from a car crash by an angel. 

5pee6v.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

The cause of suffering in this world is pure negativity. 

Negativity is coming through negative energy. 

I will say that it is a storehouse of negative energy. I'll call it a storehouse. 

When you have positive energy you are like a lighthouse. 

Don't be a storehouse but rather be a lighthouse. 

On 28/09/2021 at 9:07 PM, Preety_India said:

Vibration 

• Cultivating empathy and compassion 
  • Raise your psychic energy 
  • Increase levels of Positivity, happiness, Liberation, nothingness and relaxation. 

Frequency 

• To increase intellectual awareness
  • Mastery 

On 28/09/2021 at 9:26 PM, Preety_India said:

Frequency 

It automatically drops older patterns of situations and people you attracted 

It attracts better and wholesome people and situations on the basis of law of attraction. 

Vibration 

It repels negative energy and acts like a fortress to protect your inner self and gives room for growth. 

It catalyzes or fastens the process of growth because it creates a blissful favorable environment. 

It attracts wisdom and light and clarity. 

The devilry/devil  is always using you as a puppet. But your intention should be to be free from this puppetry. 

One way is to completely cut negativity out of your life. 

Spiritual people who meditate in caves are good at repelling and avoiding all forms of drama and negativity. 

That's one way of achieving this. But the alternative way of achieving this is through religion. 

Both spirituality and religion achieves the same goal of liberating the self from devilry. 

It's like religion is like swimming through water and spirituality is like walking over land and they both reach the same destination, only by different routes. 

Edited by Preety_India

It seems that you are highly sensitive to your environment and it drives you mad. If you are this kind of girl. Stop exposing yourself so much to all this kind of energy. You have to find a way to manage this. Take responsibility for this. Also interest yourself on how to protect oneself from dark energy. Sahdguru has a lot of videos on this. The way you dress, some object you can wear to protect you. Spend more time alone to calm you down and and ground yourself and my last advice would be even though it is not the appropriate time right now to investigate your own selfishness and devil once you ground yourself and protect yourself from all external devils cause I won’t lie to you. It is not possible to feel as you feel without internal selfishness.

@Ilan thank you for your feedback. Yes there is a lot of work that I still got to do on myself.. 

And I'm trying to open doors to Positivity and light. 

Insights that I had today.. 

One insight that I had today was that for every problem in the universe there's always a spiritual answer.. 

Imagine spirituality as a big vase full of answers and treasures. Spiritual treasures.. 

When you have a problem in life, all you need is clarity on it. 

And this clarity can be gained by digging into this big Spiritual Vase. 

This vase will always contain a spiritual answer to the dilemma you're currently facing in life. 

Insights that I had today.. 

One insight that I had today was that for every problem in the universe there's always a spiritual answer.. 

Imagine spirituality as a big vase full of answers and treasures. Spiritual treasures.. 

When you have a problem in life, all you need is clarity on it. 

And this clarity can be gained by digging into this big Spiritual Vase. 

This vase will always contain a spiritual answer to the dilemma you're currently facing in life. 

5pejvd.jpg

Imagine this vase as your spiritual vase. 

My soul sister Cessna. 

5pejne.jpg

5pekra.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

I had a dream last night where I saw a  woman guiding me towards light. 

And her name was Cessna. 

She had beautiful beaming eyes. I call her my soul sister. 

5pejne.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

So the 4 spiritual tools I'll use in this journal are 

• Religion 
  • Spirituality 
  • Vibration
  • Frequency 

Other insights. 

The other insight I had today was about imagining myself as a dry flower. 

Imagine yourself (that is myself), as a dry flower standing upright. 

In its normal state, the flower is very dry and sullen. 

And in this state it's very vulnerable to everything around it.. 

And all sorts negative forces and evil forces attack it from all sides.. 

Imagine that you're moving towards nature and sitting in a forest. And all the beauty of nature is healing you, it is inspiring you. You feel completely relaxed and happy.. And at ease. But when you move away from this nature and start walking towards a city and enter a mall, you hear alll sorts of stressful noises and lights that will almost give you a seizure, you walk into a classroom where the people target and bully you. You suddenly forget all the Positivity that you felt while sitting in the forest. And now you are suddenly surrounded by all kinds of negativity and once again you are completely stressed and you are slowly degrading. 

But once you go back to nature, you once again feel a sense of connection, beauty and healing. 

And the negativity is washed away. 

It's almost your whole body is covered in dirt and your body is aching all over and you feel so irritated. 

But you take a cold shower or a hot shower then suddenly you feel energized and relaxed and you go to sleep feeling well rested and relaxed. 

Now imagine yourself as a dry flower almost wilting and dying with all the negativity around attacking this flower viciously almost killing it.

However once this flower tries to harness positive energy, it becomes alive again and full of freshness and its petals are alive and fleshy juicy again. It comes to life and slowly a dome shaped  glass covering begins to shield this flower.. 

Once it's completely shielded the flower experiences infinite growth. 

Now the negativity cannot attack the flower anymore and the glass has protected this flower from negativity. 

When we access positive energy we come alive like the flower with a glass covering automatically shielding us from negativity. 

In order for this to happen, you have to cultivate, grow, absorb,use, consume, radiate,sync with or harness this beautiful energy. I'll call it the energy of the universe. 

5peokx.jpg

This is you in your natural state. 

5peoij.jpg

This is you in your state where you are harnessing the energy slowly 

5peog7.jpg

This is you in a state of infinite growth. 

Edited by Preety_India

Preety india, you have very good intuition but it goes in every direction you are like a witch that does not have balance and control over her magical power. I honestly think the best move you could do for the next years of your life and you are not gonna like it cause it will be mundane and boring and cause you procrastinated this work for a very long time is to calm and ground yourself. To go from the crazy witch which does not know how to direct her power to the balance confident witch that can focus all her energy like a laser. You are a light bulb. Become a laser, you’ll feel so much better. It will be worth it. It will be so much more satisfying for you but you have to take the long commitment of focusing on grounding and only you know what it means for you.  You’ll have many many backlashes on the way if you do this but it will really be worth it. But also it would be a shame shining in all direction your whole life and never be able to burn out the love wall with your laser sword. 

6 minutes ago, Ilan said:

would be a shame shining

I think you meant a light shining. 

Sorry I did not express myself well, English is not me main language. I mean it would be a shame that you shine in all directions your whole life never really being really productive like a laser