Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Endangered-EGO

Leo, How do you know that you can know?

7 posts in this topic

I'm stuck at that. What's the difference between believing to know and actual knowing.

From an epistemological point of view you can say that consciousness IS the first thing.

What if the limits of doubt are not truth, but just the limit of human nature?

What I could say, contrary to you is that consciousness is more true than mind-models of reality. And that all models of reality cannot be true.

But the fact that direct consciousness is primary and mind-stuff is secondary, doesnt mean that consciousness is absolute and mind is relative. It just means that mind isn't true, and no-mind proves that.

I would even go as far as saying mind is abstraction that seems real. And no-mind is pure perception, that just proves that the abstraction and reduction has no reality to it.

Is it true if I say: "nothing is real and  mind just makes you believe there's a spectrum of realenss"

Why call it truth, Truth, absolute, relative and make it complicated?

I know I am apparently lacking awakenings, but I would like to continue to contemplate metaphysics and epistemology first.

Because now, what I can say is: I know that the perceptual filter is not truth.

But I wouldn't go as far as saying that no-perceptual-filter equals truth.

I'm noe listening to your new video.

Well I wouldn't call that "absolutely truth" but more "knowing not nowing" maybe it's just a word thing 

20 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

I'm stuck at that. What's the difference between believing to know and actual knowing.

You just said it.  Actuality - which is Being.  At the level of Being you ARE it.  This is prior to knowing but at the same time encompasses knowing which is conceptual and finite.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Okay I finally get it.

You answered that question in your recent video.

All those debates are so useless.

All your metaphysical videos are useless, here's why:

Either you get that everything you believe to know is just finite mind-knowledge, or you don't get it and can't get it with what you use (mind) to try to make sense of reality.

I'm sorry Leo but you're videos are meant for minds to deconstruct themselves and it's never gonna work, because only minds try to deconstruct themselves.

Either someone gets it or they don't get it.

People who had glimpses cannot make sense of it and will try to, then you can explain how it's not explainable.

OR 

People who are still in the mind-game, will need convincing that mind-game can never be fully true, to finally take the leap of faith to do self inquiry or take psychedelics, and then to realise that mind cannot understand itself and stop trying to.

I just dont think this is leading anywhere for most people.

8 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

@Inliytened1 Do you agree with my last message? It's too simple imo.

For someone who is genetically spiritually gifted they could potentially listen to one of Leo's metaphysical videos and have a spontaneous awakening but for most words (no matter how profound) are not going to be enough to trigger a mystical experience or awakening.  They will need to do the practices....but one can also meditate and or take psychedelics after listening to one of the metaphysical videos or perhaps even during and have an awakening.  But your correct to break through to the level of Being it's not going to be grasped via concept because it is prior to concept.  Being is Infinity and the finite cannot grasp the Infinite.  There needs to be a mystical shift in consciousness.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

It's very simple. Everything is true. You are just confused about what everything is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.