9 posts in this topic

Can love and Math mix? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

• Effective leadership... A person who knows how to implement ethics and keep them instated.. Not some lame person who doesn't take action 
  • Strict stage Blue Ethical system 
  • Strict stage Red but healthy stage Red that evacuates sociopaths 
  • A strong mind that is crystal clear on right and wrong behavior 
  • The compassion to leave everyone alone 
  • The compassion to help victims and sufferers. 
  • The compassion to never inflict hurt and pain and not be a puppet to the devil 
  • The compassionate ability to condemn wrongdoings and hazardous and harmful acts and also the ability to execute to free the system of such wrongdoings and wrongdoers..fighters and warriors and commanders.. Hero's league 
  • The compassion to liberate sufferers. Angels league 
  • The compassionate ability to place principles and values over need and greed
  • The compassionate ability to live in perfect abundance despite resistance from the Devil
  • The compassionate ability to understand those who do wrong but do so innocently and show them mercy 
  • The psychic ability to see through group politics and insinuating conduct 
  • The self confidence to rise above validation and the ability to reject that which doesn't serve a purpose 
  • The compassionate ability to protect the good and innocent 
  • The compassionate ability to minimize politics and eliminate its effects and keep a neutral environment 
  • The ability to detect manipulation
  • The compassionate ability to spread and promote compassion that will serve as an auto filter to evil. 
  • The compassionate ability to reject Darwinian Elimination 
  • The compassionate ability to use objectivity for growth and advancement and proper use of logic 

Edited by Preety_India

The Spaceship Moon Theory, also known as the Vasin-Shcherbakov Theory, is a hypothesis that claims the Earth's moon may actually be an alien spacecraft. The hypothesis was put forth by two members of the then Soviet Academy of Sciences, Michael Vasin and Alexander Shcherbakov, in a July 1970 article entitled "Is the Moon the Creation of Alien Intelligence?".

Vasin and Shcherbakov's thesis was that the Moon is a hollowed-out planetoid created by unknown beings with technology far superior to any on Earth. Huge machines would have been used to melt rock and form large cavities within the Moon, with the resulting molten lava spewing out onto the Moon's surface. The Moon would therefore consist of a hull-like inner shell and an outer shell made from metallic rocky slag. For reasons unknown, the "Spaceship Moon" was then placed into orbit around the Earth.

Their hypothesis relies heavily on the suggestion that large lunar craters, generally assumed to be formed from meteor impact, are generally too shallow and have flat or even convex bottoms. Small craters have a depth proportional to their diameter but larger craters are not deeper. It is hypothesized that small meteors are making a cup-shaped depression in the rocky surface of the moon while the larger meteors are drilling through a five mile thick rocky layer and hitting a high-tensile "hull" underneath. 

The idea for love and Math actually came from the Moon Spaceship theory. 

Can we have an objective analysis of a problem with a loving intention in mind? 

7 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Can we have an objective analysis of a problem with a loving intention in mind? 

You are like perfect symmetry in my eyes while our coordinates build a perfect heart on the grid. I love and adore you ?

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

3 hours ago, Marcel said:

You are like perfect symmetry in my eyes while our coordinates build a perfect heart on the grid. I love and adore you ?

That was a delicate geometry of words 

Thank you.