Antonio

Is It Possible To Have 2 Life Purposes

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have this question: Is it possible to have 2 life purposes?

Life purpose 1

Zone of Genius: Designing Chemical Processes  ( I have relevant experience in that field and I really love this job)

Impact: Neutralized the damage that the old chemical industry has produced by creating new chemical sustainable and eco-friendly processes.

Life Purpose: to use my creativity logic and big picture thinking to create efficient and better chemical processes.

Ideal Medium: the chemical industry.

Life purpose 2

Zone of Genius: Inspiring people.

Impact: help people to reach their objectives.

Life Purpose: to use my abilities to inspire people to reach their objectives throughout personal development and financial education in different languages.

Ideal Medium: Internet videos, Forex and Shares.)  I just speak 2 languages fluency and I have B1 level in Finnish and A2 in German (I am living in Germany and I am improving my German) what do you think? can I take the first life purpose as a hobby? 

Life purpose:

One can have up to 8 life purposes, and train them all together, namely: Purifying ones belief system, intentions, acts, speech, effort, livelihood, attention and concentration.

Why I contemplate this as being THE 8 life purposes?

Impact: Because there are mainly 3 things, that are surely happening, disease, old age and death. Therefor the 8 life purposes are THE purposes because they get rid of the attachment to disease, old age and death that non can escape without getting rid of the attachment to it.

Zone of genius:  True happiness.

The 2 life purposes you put there, I see simply as one life purpose, namely: to have right livelihood.

Ideal medium: Yourself. 

Let me ask you something in return, you can answer this question as you seem most proper. Can you name beside these 8 life purposes another true life purpose?

Edited by Motus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDIoLi3C4 Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, chant and be free!

Find a way to combine them :D. Or use one life purpose to build a powerful foundation to transition to the other. Be creative, experiment, have a blast!

What if your single life purpose is to have two life purposes?