Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kenn254

Does money really matter to be successful?

5 posts in this topic

We all have the potential to make a difference in life but most people do say that money is what holds them back.

We’ve heard it before: There is a lack of money in our community. A lack of job opportunities and so on. But there is never a lack of the things that matter greatly to be successful in life.

I think we have the power to change anything and money should not stop us from pursuing our desires. All you need is ideas. Jim Rohn explains this in detail in this video.

I'd love to know what you think.

What matters is a relative notion.

We all have our unique definitions of success. The importance of achieving this success is also relative.

4 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

What matters is a relative notion.

We all have our unique definitions of success. The importance of achieving this success is also relative.

Thanks for your quick response. How does the relative notion matter in this case?

6 minutes ago, Kenn254 said:

Thanks for your quick response. How does the relative notion matter in this case?

An example would be money and career achievements qualifying as success for one person, whereas being a devout Christian or Muslim would be an example of another persons definition of success.

Be careful not put any one pursuit over another. We have to respect the diversity of reality and consciousness.

Personally, at this stage of my life I would love to have more money than I currently do. There are so many courses, consultants and technologies I want to get my life purpose going but... I have to just deal with where I am.

I at least have a list of these things and can orient to saving up/ affording them.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"