Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marks199

How To Visualize?

3 posts in this topic

Hi people I am at the moment progressing and almost destroying my generalized anxiety. But nos I want to visualize things I really want to help humanity. Can I visualize with my eyes open? Can I visualize with music?

Hello there, I think i have some tips.

You lay down or sit. You should close your eyes because It is easier to visualise that way and you will be able to visualise more realistically. You can definitely play some relaxing music. Breath deeply and relax your body. Visualise the things you want to happen in your life.  Visualise every detail. I know this is a low consciousness goal but for example if you wanted a Ferarri you visualise the feel of the steering wheel on your hands, you visualise the smell of the leather seats. Also imagine how would you feel if you really achieved the goal you want. Do this for 5-10 minutes every day.

Hope this helps, have an awesome life!

There are many different visualization techniques out there. For instance, you can visualize with your eyes open or and with music playing in the background. You can even create a vision board and visualize when you look at it. 

The technique itself is not really that important in my opinion. As long as you vividly imagine your desired outcome in detail and feel aligned with your vision, you are doing it correctly. 

But the even bigger problem is consistency. It takes 60-90 days straight of visualization reprogram the subconscious mind which the goal with visualization. 

When your subconscious mind is on board with your vision, that is when the RESULTS come. Because the subconscious is responsible for approximately 90% of your actions.

You need to have it on your side and that ONLY comes with consistent practice my friend. Consistency, consistency, consistency. That is what you should focus on. 

Get the idea? :P