Julia Mitchel

The Present Moment, Now And How

5 posts in this topic

Real useful keys to live in the here and now. i have no trouble been present when everything  is fine in my life, but as soon i have to face a difficult situation, my good intentions are over. I need keys that have been used and proved already in the ways that just Leo is able to explain.

Edited by Julia Mitchel

I really have trouble living the now in  the difficult times, like lately my brother deceased and I don't accept the fact that he's gone forever, if I don't please to somebody, that's make me feel sad,  and sometimes  because of bad reactions towards to me of my close relatives I feel not to be loved by anyone, I have a lot of exemples about my lack of awareness in this particular cases, but  when I'm meditating or in front of beautiful landscape or  contemplating the beautiful shapes of flowers mostly the tiny ones, or listening Mozart's Requiem or Moonlight, the ninth symphony etc. etc.. I feel in completely extases. I want to embrace my moment it doesn't matter what. I would like Leo's experience in vulgarisation of complex enlightement topics, have a way to go further in my journey, based on experience. If my request is still no clear so please let me know.