Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Authenticity

Fear Of Spirits?

3 posts in this topic

As stupid and dumb it sounds, it's true that I have this fear of paranormal activities and spirits. At first I thought it would cure itself as I grow up but the childhood experience has left a deep impact on my life. Not like a ghost or something, I simply was locked in a dark room for a whole night all alone. The room had its own made up stories and past and since then it has been a nightmare. 

I know it's completely stupid but I want to cure it. Any true and genuine advice is much appreciated. 

@Authenticity there is ONE spirit. that's why jesus, who was a very concise embodiment of the Truth, talked about this thing called The Holy Spirit all the time.

ask yourself what you are until you know it.

unborn Truth

1 hour ago, Authenticity said:

I have this fear of paranormal activities and spirits.

You are unnecessarily afraid of poor ghosts. Compared to human beings, they are very innocent people. Have you ever heard of any ghost turning into an Adolf Hitler? or Genghis Khan or Tamerlaine? Have you ever heard of ghosts creating Hiroshima, Nagasaki, preparing for the Third World War? Have you ever heard of ghosts doing any harm? Their harm, if sometimes you hear some stories, is more or less trivial - small things.

You don't be worried. They are already worried very much; they are afraid of you. Ghosts are simple people, very simple. In fact, they are the same people like you, they just don't have bodies so they can't do much harm.

So next time when you are alone in the room, just close the eyes and go into your fear. Don't bother about ghosts - just go into the fear. Tremble if trembling comes, but don't find any explanation that you are trembling because of the ghosts. That is just an explanation to explain away the fear.Just go into trembling, tremble for no reason at all. If you feel like screaming, scream for no reason at all - but go into the fear itself; don't bring anything else in between you and the fear. That is a trick of the mind. And if you can go deep down into the fear, you will be surprised: the deeper you go, the more and more fear dissipates, disappears. And when you touch the very core, the very bottom core of it, it has disappeared. You are simply there, utterly silent. There is no ghost there, even you are not there. All is silent, utterly silent, absolutely silent. That silence is joy, that silence is fearlessness.