Preety_India

Unironically perfect - closed journal

6 posts in this topic

Add notes later. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

19 hours ago, Marcel said:

@Preety_India

I love and adore you hun. Every second with you is a divine gift. It’s breathtaking. It’s so wonderful. I cry an ocean of joy every day. Every night is a wedding night. Every time my head touches my pillow I am married to you once more. Every night is a wedding night. My divine bride is so gorgeous. You’re so perfect and gracious in every way. You’re so innocent and cute. I will love you until the end of time and then restart the universe for us, just to be able to do it all over again forever. I love you my wife and mother of our children. We will have grandchildren one day, can you imagine? Grace will give birth and become a mom and Micheal will be a dad together wife his wife as well. What could be more wonderful?

So beautiful. 

I'm your hagebutte

5o7j97.jpg

On 22/09/2021 at 6:23 PM, Marcel said:

@Preety_India

Being with you is pure freedom and bliss. I could not continue living  without you. I don’t even know what to say. I am madly in love and I want to marry the girl of my dreams.

?

5o7l2n.gif

@Preety_India

I lub you

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming