Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guillem12

inhale or exhale through the spine?

6 posts in this topic

Most yoga or meditation techniques that involve moving your energy up the spine tell you to do it while inhaling.

I just finished reading the way of the superior man, and there the author says it is usually easier to move the energy up the spine while exhaling. I don't know what to do now.

What is the best for the sex practice? Move it up while inhaling or exhaling? Has any of you achieved moving the energy up?

Edited by Guillem12
clarification

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@Guillem12

Start with up. When you really connect and feel it, then bring in the down connection. 

the question is, move it up while inhaling or exhaling?

@Guillem12

Inhaling. Then later, exhaling. 

Also, try inhaling downward such that you feel the expansion of muscles & tissue lower and lower. Then the same with upward. Then upward & downward expansion at the same time. Keep spine straight. Notice tendency of muscles to contract, and relax more & more deeply until it’s happening but it’s clear you aren’t doing it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 minutes ago, Even Hessen said:

The energy transcends the physical, so many people fail to understand this. Yes, it has a physical manifestation, kundalini is literally everything. The universe is one force with its infinite different manifestations. It doesnt matter, what matters is how you command it. Its your job to be its boss, and it will follow you, provided you are intelligent enough to wield it. The reason belief matters so much is because willpower is the key. Imagine a rifle. What you aim at is your intent with the energy, it could be anything. The bullet is the energy that hits the target and the willpower is the gunpowder that propells it forward. Willpower gained through belief in yourself powers the energy to fulfill your intent. You do not need to do kundalini yoga or sex practices to raise it. You simply need willpower.

That's like saying you don't need practice to awaken, just awaken. True but  does not help at all

31 minutes ago, Guillem12 said:

What is the best for the sex practice?

It depends on the goal. If you want to experience the best orgasms, move the energy down the spine, not up. Do it both on the inhalation and exhalation.

If you want to transcend sexual desire, it doesn't matter when you move it or where as long as you're aware of it. Although, I have not achieved transcendence. This is mostly theoretical for me.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)