Sept 9th 2021

2g chocolate bar shroom edible

Might be a lot more potent

Hiking in deep forest with family.

Taken at 12:40pm

24min

Feeling activation

A bit of nausea.

Hands looking a bit different. More colour distinction.

Starting to loose myself.

About 30 min mark its kicking in hard.

33min Visuals

40 min is kicked in

All the trees were reaching out to me as fingers and arms. Was so drowsy and yawning like crazy. A bit of nausea.

3h

It's really hard to understand reality right now.

I am God trying to create, but, I wonder if I should.

Just like how you have control over your imagination. You can spawn that into reality right now.

>This what I believed in the moment. Probably God in an Egoic way because I have yet to realize no self lol.

I could, for example, introduce a letter into the English language, and make all English speakers use it in their language.

I don't want to hurt anyone with how deep my understanding of reality is. Because I know as God I could muster the confidence to create anything I wanted and eventually I will. WE (as humans) will.

It's rough to go through a psycedelic, BUT the information you get is very important for your life and as your grow your understanding that you are God.

I know you're God, but it will take time for you to understand it, and that's okay.

>once again, my knowledge of "God" here is probably not accurate.

Because you will eventually become VERY smart. Your brain will grow huge with knowledge.

You could grow a tree out of a rock right now, but you need to get very smart (conscious) first, as it would take a lot of time, patience and effort. But eventually you could grow a tree out of a rock right now, but you need to get very (conscious) first, and it will take a lot of time and patience and effort. But eventually you will become the awesome God that you are. Yes this right now is ideology, but eventually you'll figure it out.

Yes there is ideologies of what God is but you'll eventually figure it out.

It will take lots of courage to Grow your self to become the powerful God that you are.

You WILL be able to spawn trees out of rocks, but It'll take me years.

If I wanted to become really smart right now and understand everything, I can, but, are you willing to go through the emotional barriers to do it? It's a wild ride to grow your understanding that you're God.

Eventually you'll be able to spawn trees if you wanted to.

My understanding of my potential is so deep.

Why just teach through just language? It's so limited.

Me teaching other people knowledge I find is my way of controlling people to demonstrate my understanding of God. Like releasing ideas as mind viruses.

How do you say the coolest things? You just will it into reality.

To understand what God is, IS literally a process of just opening the mind.

4h 20 min, big jump back into sober reality.

My mind is so open that it takes time to understand social constructions.

You have to be motivated to teach people what you understand.

Later....

11h

For a while I believed that I am God and had the ability to start imagining things into existence at the drop of a hat. I could imagine a tree growing out of a rock if my will desired. I could materially manifest it into existence.

Boundaries between gender and age and relationships relative to me such as "family" completely collapsed, as I just wanted to show my love intimately with everybody.

My mind was so open that dualities such as gender and age started to collapse.  In that moment I felt extremely authentically pansexual. Nondual pansexuality. The idea that the small 5% part of your body between your legs played a significant role in determining how much I love you was nonsense.

I let go of my life. I saw my life as a cog in the machine of the super organism of the human race.

I saw my ability to completely change the world and have the impact of Christ.

I realized that there are people that are super conscious and enlightened, and they just simply may or may not be in the spotlight. Many of them will just be random nobodies. But they will be Gods amongst men with their level of Christ consciousness.

I had my mind so open that I had a really difficult time to understand all the imaginary barriers and ways humans carve up reality. In this state, it was obvious how everything is connected to a big picture, to a large holonic structure. How everything you do, speak, and think plays a significant, impactful role in this holonic web of reality.

It was a constant screaming that my purpose is to teach people how they are God. How they as a Human fit into this Holonic Structure of a Human Race. 

My mind was so open that I had to really think through why I should keep my arms. I was ready to just die and be okay with that.

The insight into reality was so deep that I went "insane", and had a hard time to keep it together because ideas that I ever took a psychedelic started to collapse. Every thought was threatening the constructs of reality in the minds of other people.

My love for everything as reality as God manifests such that I love all of it.

I understand the responsibility you take to keep the body alive when the Ego is dead. When your ego is dead your reasons to stay alive changes.

I felt like a real stage yellow, wanting to authentically understand every perspective of reality. I was really interested in understanding the perspective of others. And it was coming from a place of love. This is how I imagine a true stage yellow would think.

I had a deep patience and passion to learn.

I am much more comfortable with the idea of the the insanity that entails when one opens the mind up enough for an enlightenment to occur.

All of this indoctrination of what reality is, is being unwired.

In the middle of the trip, I was ready to smoke 5meo.

I believe that I have no free will when it comes to facing my fears. They just will be faced.

The next day, my brain was really exhausted. Needed that next day to rest up.

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

wow very interesting!! i defenently had that "no free will' sensation while tripping balls on an edible...its scary at first but then you let go and become infinite!!!