Slifon

Kundalini activation

4 posts in this topic

I have been experimenting with kriya yoga for about 3 years and I have tried various techniques. After a very intense experience with lsd I noticed a movement in the prostate and this energy was going all over my body, after this experience nothing similar happened for the last 3 months, now on I have started daily kriya exercise after some tips from the books of Santana Gamana. The movement in the perineum has become quite intense at the time of exercise, and at moments during the day but mainly when I am resting or when I am ready to sleep. The feeling between my eyebrows  is becoming quite intense throughout the day, and I feel my spine more than ever before, I also feel a more intense sensation at the point of the heart but in the spine. At bedtime I also experience vibrations in my head  going throughout the body and energy and movement in the perineum.
The symptoms do not seem strange or annoying I just want to ask if anyone has any idea what else to expect and other tips, thanks. ?

@Slifon nofap, this increases the chance of the Kundalini energy catching fire during meditation. If you're able to fully surrender during meditation and once the pointy orgasm inthe spine shows up, focus on it, this might awaken it.

Describe the energy of the lsd trip pls exactly how it moved how it felt etc.

I have yet to meet anyone who awakened Kundalini and didn't have any symptoms. Kryias (involuntary movements) are the most common. And a lot of heat.

Very bad cases of Kundalini awakenings can lead to psychosis or DP/DR.

Edited by Endangered-EGO

35 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

@Slifon nofap, this increases the chance of the Kundalini energy catching fire during meditation. If you're able to fully surrender during meditation and once the pointy orgasm inthe spine shows up, focus on it, this might awaken it.

I have yet to meet anyone who awakened Kundalini and didn't have any symptoms. Kryias (involuntary movements) are the most common. And a lot of heat.

I was maditating and I stared seeing strings everywhere and I felt like something was about to happen so I stopped and in that moment I felt pain in perineum like pressure and energy started moving all over the body I didn't know what it was so I panicked and my reality became a ball of jelly moving and stretching for a while, after that only the moving sensation in perineum remained for like 1 week. 

45 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

I haven't felt any heat sensation, but I have heard that is a common symptom. I only feel the movements, and refreshed and in a good mood after kriya for now.