Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jenkins

What would you do

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

So I decided that for one year ahead I will focus on learning and losing weight, however:

1. After work I feel a little sluggish for around 2 hours which I chill during to decompress. How else would you use it / it's "good" to do so?

2. I'm in a relationship for around 2 years and the last period was a little dry. I had an epic team building and I kinda have epic fun last week with a colleague. She is very well vibing at work too and it's weird that now I paused studying because it was annoying how often I've been thinking about her lately. How I said, I want to focus on those 2, but randomly thinking about her is annoying.

What would you advise me to do?

I would exercise even if you are tired for at least 10 minutes when you get home. You have the energy. The more you do this despite emotional labour you will grow you capacity to do more after work. Bit by bit. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Don't shit where you eat :D

I don't recommend dating colleagues but using it as an opportunity to understand your sexual energy.

This will be up to you to decide.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art what do you mean by understanding my sexual energy? Just to be "at peace" with it? If it's more than that and you know where to point me for content on the matter I'll be more than glad