Pradeepkbaghri

No one have intelligence.

14 posts in this topic

Intelligence operates beyond the fragment nature of thought which is separative, deceptive, illusive, limited and so on.(psychologically speaking).

Therefore a mind which just operates in the field of thought can't open the door for intelligence and because intelligence is beyond thought which creates the self one can't say that "I've the intelligence".

The mind comes from intelligence, therefore the mind is a part of intelligence, but not infinite intelligence.

If the mind is part of intelligence, I can say:

• I have the intelligence
  • I am intelligent
  • I am intelligence

Even if this is not complete.

Here you will make an image of being intelligent which will get hurt easily. 

Why not recognizing that the mind is intelligent without creating an identity / being attached to it?

I mean that it's possible to say "I am intelligent" without putting a meaning on the "I". What is left is the experience.

I can see your point but here i am saying that until there will be an 'i' intelligence can't operate because the 'I' always comes with its attachments, prejudices, biases, likes and dislikes and so on.. until 'I' have all these they will not let intelligence work. 

10 minutes ago, Pradeepkbaghri said:

I can see your point but here i am saying that until there will be an 'i' intelligence can't operate because the 'I' always comes with its attachments, prejudices, biases, likes and dislikes and so on.. until 'I' have all these they will not let intelligence work. 

Make sense.

We can also say that intelligence only operates partially if it is clouded by prejudices, biases, likes, and dislikes.

Edited by Raphael
Change "can" to "cannot"

Your grammar is off on the title: it should be "Nobody has intelligence." ... :P   

Seemed ironic to me haha.  

5 hours ago, Pradeepkbaghri said:
  • Therefore a mind which just operates in the field of thought can't open the door for intelligence and because intelligence is beyond thought

How then do you experience or know that you're "in contact" with intelligence beyond the mind and thought?  Even things like intuition, visions/imaginings, or any other alter-state or thing some people may consider to be from a superior intelligence beyond the mind-body, could in fact simply be the mind.  Only, in these cases, it's part of the mind simply disguising itself to make you think it's coming from some alternative source or "higher power".  

Like, I could make a decision which I intuit and feel is a wrong decision.  Maybe because I made it out of fear, and my heart was telling me to make the other decision.  Yet, even here, I can imagine it possible that even with all the "signs" and signals, beliefs and pieces of advice and wisdom telling me how to make the best decision and me going against them, that I would have still made the best decision (perhaps coming from some infinite intelligence, or just my own best decision), since maybe I'm not capable of discerning what is infinite intelligence and what isn't.  

• I say this partly since I just made a decision similar to what I described above.  I feel a bit bad about it, a little regretful.  Yet even so, I'm really just trying to question that feeling; to understand what it's based on, what assumptions and beliefs or preferences and desires it may be coming from.  Or perhaps it is coming from something like an infinite intelligence.  I dunno.  

Seems to me like "knowing" in the relative sense, even with things like intuition, is not 100% accurate.  As in, for example, most people say to trust your intuition.  So then, when we don't, we feel bad and believe maybe we made a poor decision and then act and feel as such.  But this whole thing is based on the belief, not the absolute for sure reality, that trusting your intuition is always the best bet.  We're even assuming we know what intuition is and what it's not.  Just seems like guess work to me.  

• And also, it's fair enough to reason that I could be biased in that I'm trying to make myself feel better from the regretful feelings I'm feeling.  But I also think this is a worthy and perhaps truthful line of inquiry.  
  • I'm also not saying that I don't believe that intuition isn't a good pointer or a solid "bet".  I'm more pointing to just that, it still is a bet.  We're still ultimately trusting it.  

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins