Gesundheit2

What is God's rationality status?

3 posts in this topic

Is the universe:

• Pre-rational; Meaningless nihilistic randomness of infinite complexity. Unconscious. Cruel. Heartless. Indifferent. Passive.
  • Rational; Clockwork machine. Follows certain logical rules that can be discovered. Linear. Predictable. Yin-Yang.
  • Post-rational; Infinite intelligence. Behaving in intelligent ways that we can never understand. Intelligent design. Conscious. Alive. Loving. Caring. Proactive.
  • Irrational; Hippy. Made of emotions. Reactive. Moody. Narcissistic. Drama queen. Attention whore.
  • A-rational; Infinite potential. No rules. No limits. Unpredictable. Unknowable.
  • Or perhaps a mix of, or all the above?

How do we know the answer without projecting our dominant human status?
And are there other possibilities?

I don't necessarily think that there has to be an answer. I just liked this meta view and wanted to share it with you in case it's of any use. But I'd like to know if there's a definitive answer.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

The universe is beyond concepts. All that you listed is concepts. Perspectives. If you're asking for the "truest" perspective, that would be what you described as "A-rational". But really even that is just a load of horseshit, a fantasy invented so you don't have to look into the abyss yourself. A fantasy that your ego can use to stroke itself. Reality is that which is, and we won't give it a name. ;)

Lol, none of the above. There is no "how" to reality.