kieranperez

Recommendations on Quality Money Management Courses?

4 posts in this topic

What I am interested in: I would like to pay for a quality money management course. Nothing crazy. Just something that could teach basic good skills and strategies to saving, spending, and other solid foundational stuff when it comes to establishing a wise relationship with one’s personal personal finances.

What I am not interested: I am NOT interested in some kind crypto cheat code when it comes to making money or some stock market investing strategy. Please refrain from such recommendations. 

Thank you.

@kieranperez Learn and use You Need a Budget software. It's more than just a tracking app. When use properly it will transform the way you look at money - https://www.youneedabudget.com/

It can be overwhelming at first. So don't give up. Spend a few hours watching youtube videos and reading materials. It's a small investment to learn how to manage your money better than 99% of people.  Using this app has radically transformed my personal finance habits. 

10 minutes ago, herghly said:

@kieranperez Learn and use You Need a Budget software. It's more than just a tracking app. When use properly it will transform the way you look at money - https://www.youneedabudget.com/

It can be overwhelming at first. So don't give up. Spend a few hours watching youtube videos and reading materials. It's a small investment to learn how to manage your money better than 99% of people.  Using this app has radically transformed my personal finance habits. 

Thank you. I really appreciate this. I will take a look into it.