Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Visionary

Awakening On Lsd

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I'm new here and have been following this forum a while now. Thought this is a good time to sign up and share my experiences. Especially my latest experience with LSD was quiet interesting. First a little background info..

First enlightenment experience

I've had my first 'enlightenment' experience 5 years ago. Didn't know anything about enlightenment, spirituality or whatever. But always had an idea i've had access to a certain deep truth connected to consciousness. So somewhere in 2011, in the middle of the night i had this experience. On this same evening i've been doing Magic Truffles. When i went to bed, i had the urge to be 'philosophical'  about life. I've kept asking myself the question: what is reality? At a certain point i knew it! Different bright flashes started to occur in my sight. I knew the secret to life! Everything was possible! Everything was connected! Infinity, infinity, infinity! When leo did his first 5-meo-dmt video i even started crying, because i remembered this night again and the few seconds i had access to this divine knowledge. I knew i had to take action from this point and start searching for this truth. Unfortunately i did not know where to search. Never even heard of spirituality or whatever. So as time passed i almost completely forgot what i had experienced, until later..

How I rolled into personal development

I have always been a shy dude. Always felt different from the other kids with my immigrant background. I think that played a huge rol in my anxiety problems i experienced and still experience these days (to a much lesser degree of course). This decline is thanks to personal development. I started to do research and learned that meditation is key. Where to learn that better online than at Actualized.org? I started this path in january 2016 and I'm very thankful for this. But how little did i know what this personal development path could bring..

More enlightenment experience

So as the year passed i could clearly see my consciousness 'rise'. I've had different 2 different enlightenment experiences. The very standard symptoms as: everything is 1, everything is emptyness also ocurred. I also have meditated 2 times on magic truffles during this year (before Leo even mentioned psychedelics). I don't really like fancy words like Kundalini, but there is no other way how i can describe this energy that has started to grow in my body. From the first time i meditated i could feel a certain energy being released in my body. And this energy developed itself and started to grow stronger and stronger. Later i had a third enlightenment experiences during my LSD trip. I directly experienced how my different senses (taste, vision, sound etc.) were all 1. 

This week i decided to do LSD alone and start meditating on it.

My last crazy LSD experience

So i started to meditate once the acid started to kick in. I put my headphones on and started to meditate on binaural beats (theta waves and gamma waves). This was by far the most craziest shit i have experienced thus far. This Kundalini energy was almost going beserk. I noticed i was very fucking horny, Since my first enlightenment experiences i noticed i got some homosexual thoughts even though i am defnitely not homosexual. A certain pleasurable energy started to emerge around my anus, with these thoughts. This happened again on this trip. Only this was unbearable. I needed to come. The urge could not be resisted. So i started to beat off (no joke guys). I haven't masturbated in ages since i have a girlfriend. So once i came i felt a big release of this energy. And then 15-30 minutes later it happened. I think this was a full blown kundalini awakening. 

It started with me getting uncomfortable. The more i let go of control, the stronger the uncomfortable feeling. At a certain point this feeling turned to complete terror in my body. I could feel this terror from my little toe to the top of my head. Every cell of my body was filled with terror. I did not resist it. Immediately this terror turned into a pure ORGASM. I had a full body orgasm. Once again in every fucking cell. Different waves of terror turning into heavenly body orgasms. What the fuck was this about? My body started to make crazy spastic movements as if I was possesed. I could not control it. It looked like some satanic form of epilepsy (LOL!). It felt as if my female energy and male energy merged into one. I was a woman and a man in one enjoying a crazy orgasm while being fucked by the universe. I don't know any other way to describe this. This is some crazy ass shit. I think this explains the homosexual thoughts i've had earlier. Maybe this has to something do with a deeper knowledge in all of us. That the male/female gender is an illusion in a certain way. This merging of male and female energy gave a very exceptional feeling of an orgasmic darkness. I did not panic for a second though. Because i knew this process was going to do me good. This feeling of darkness has this taste because it's very contra intuitive and not because of a certain demon entity some nutjobs would suggest. 

The days after

I feel like my consciousness has definitely "grown" (even though this is an egoic thing to say). I am definitely on the right track. LSD helped me big time. If you guys are planning to do 5-meo-dmt, then LSD is a very good intermediate. Though you should be experienced  with self realization to some extend. LSD is certainly not a joke. 

What do you guys think about this experience? Has anyone experienced this before? These crazy spastic movements in combination with orgasmic terror? 

Peace 

@Visionary Awesome man! I've had similar experiences before with the orgasmic feeling through the body, it gets pretty intense! Never had the terror for some reason though, trying some shrooms soon so we'll see if that changes haha. Sounds like you are on the right track, keep it up :)

How long ago was your last acid trip that you described?

I've had a similar experience on acid years ago. This was when I was first introduced to concepts of chakras and energy systems and I didn't really know what to think about them, so I was sitting in the park high and just for fun decided if I could 'raise energy up my body' as a goof to see if anything would happen. An intense rumbling energy started from my lower body and raised upwards like it was vibrating intensely. It went up through the crown of my head and dispersed. I was left feeling incredibly vital. A minute or two later I would sit to meditate and it was just waves of the highest bliss I'd ever remembered feeling at the time. That experience turned me on to yoga and pranayama practices.

Experiences like these are exciting but no good comes from becoming attached to them. 

They also take months and years to integrate and balance from, even if it doesn't feel like a lot is happening. Judging from the intensity of your experience, I would take care in your lifestyle, practices and psychedelic experiences. 

Take great heed. Allow the energy to subtly do its thing over time. Sometimes these intense experience come for a few moments or an hour or two or a day and then go away. If you keep pushing the river, however, sometimes you may trigger an experience of that intensity that can last days, weeks, months or longer. It can be harrowing. Lackadaisical attitude towards this kind of stuff can occasionally afford you reprimand from the universe. 

My advice is trip less, meditate more, and avoid practices that focus heavily on moving energy or focusing on energy centers. 

Edited by Arman

@Arman I noticed the same thing while meditating after my experiences, that's good advice I was actually wondering about that.

9 hours ago, Bebop said:

@Visionary Awesome man! I've had similar experiences before with the orgasmic feeling through the body, it gets pretty intense! Never had the terror for some reason though, trying some shrooms soon so we'll see if that changes haha. Sounds like you are on the right track, keep it up :)

Thank you! Just let go of control if you encounter this terror feeling man. Let me know how your shrooms trip was :)

8 hours ago, Arman said:

How long ago was your last acid trip that you described?

I've had a similar experience on acid years ago. This was when I was first introduced to concepts of chakras and energy systems and I didn't really know what to think about them, so I was sitting in the park high and just for fun decided if I could 'raise energy up my body' as a goof to see if anything would happen. An intense rumbling energy started from my lower body and raised upwards like it was vibrating intensely. It went up through the crown of my head and dispersed. I was left feeling incredibly vital. A minute or two later I would sit to meditate and it was just waves of the highest bliss I'd ever remembered feeling at the time. That experience turned me on to yoga and pranayama practices.

Experiences like these are exciting but no good comes from becoming attached to them. 

They also take months and years to integrate and balance from, even if it doesn't feel like a lot is happening. Judging from the intensity of your experience, I would take care in your lifestyle, practices and psychedelic experiences. 

Take great heed. Allow the energy to subtly do its thing over time. Sometimes these intense experience come for a few moments or an hour or two or a day and then go away. If you keep pushing the river, however, sometimes you may trigger an experience of that intensity that can last days, weeks, months or longer. It can be harrowing. Lackadaisical attitude towards this kind of stuff can occasionally afford you reprimand from the universe. 

My advice is trip less, meditate more, and avoid practices that focus heavily on moving energy or focusing on energy centers. 

Thanks for the advice my man.

That's exactly what i'm doing. I'm meditating more than one hour a day. I used different techniques throughout the year (strong determination sitting, do nothing meditation et cetera) so i will not get used to any of it. Am tripping every 3 months or so.  And indeed. Let the energy flow without you trying to control it or you attaching to it. I've read some very horrifying stories about people who did exactly the opposite. 

Edit: this trip happened on the third of December

Cheers

Edited by Visionary

@Visionary

1 hour ago, Visionary said:

Thank you! Just let go of control if you encounter this terror feeling man. Let me know how your shrooms trip was :)

Yeah should be interesting, I usually just observe my experiences without attaching to anything but never had anything crazy happen that I couldn't understand during my trips so far. I'm sure shrooms is about to flip my world upside down, I'll post the results if anything interesting happens!