DEEP Insight on How to Build Skills - 1.1g Golden Teachers Trip Report

4 posts in this topic

Mushroom trip 007

August 28th 2021

1.1g golden teacher

Taken at 10:11am

Mushroom Tea.

>I'm doing a gentle hike in nature. 

>Note: When I'm talking about God, I am aware of it in a way of a belief, I have yet to experience God, but believing God exists is inspiring to me.

>For more context, My tolerance is low AF like Leo.

Sometimes the best views are nowhere near the peak. 

Visuals at 15 min. Breathing ground. 

Fuzzy's shroom headspace

Body high

>At the 15-20 Minute mark is when it kicks in fast and hard. This was accomplished because I grinded the mushrooms with an electric coffee grinder, then lemon tek'd it, and then made tea in a French press.

(if you're reading this, play this in the background right now) 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1mBU5MNcXew

>This is what I am listening to as I enter the Shroom realm and when it really kicks in fast. Next Fucking Level. Seeing the red berries in the field pop out, the colors start to saturate, the everything in nature starts to move and dance. Hell yeah!!!! Thanks Leo for teh music!

20 minutes in here we go go

"Welcome home" 

>That's what I said to myself.

There is nothing to do but enjoy the beauty of God that you are. 

That is the only thing you're doing ever. 

Reality IS magical. 

What's here over shroom world IS what your sober world is. 

>At one point in the trip, I got my entire field of vision enveloped in fractals and sacred geometry when I looked at a field while I was at a bottom of a hill. Like a full DMT visual. On ONE GRAM.

The plants are all pointing to me like a magnet. 

Instead of brushes in my way, I interpret it as: they're out to grab me in a loving way cuz they want me. 

I want to be fully used up in my life. Expressing a full spirit. 

Even in reading, in studying, and in focusing, you put your FULL SPIRIT into it because you're enriching your mind and that enriches your entire life.

Just keep becoming more and more conscious and grow and grow until you leave your head and become the universe.

>until you no longer identify with the body. 

> I sit down in a forested area.

> I am completely motivated and ready to rip reality apart and go for an ego death.

I wish I brought more Enlightenment notes.

Just contemplate other shit right now. 

You have to really PUSH through reality to get something from it.

If you wanted to merge with an Enlightenment, just do Enlightenment shit.

It hurts to make something out of reality. Pain must be exuded out to create something.

I just want to write poetry of how beautiful reality is. 

I'm going to grow so much myself that I'll have people grow along with me.

You have to push really hard to merge with what you want. (What you want to become, who you want to be) 

• Work on creating one thing that's fucking amazing.

Contemplation is just pushing. Pressing and pressing till you become more conscious.

All you gotta do is love something so hard that you have it bring life. 

Working really hard IS the enjoyment. Enjoying learning so much. Learning as speaking. Learning as creating. 

If you motivate yourself every day you will BECOME an insanely motivated person, that will become part of you, you will MERGE with it! You will get that INERTIA. That momentum. 

Proper posture in meditating demonstrates understanding. Your seriousness demonstrates your understanding of the value of the craft. 

I have more joy watching others grow into beautiful beings. A totally selfless act.

I Am this Mystic. 

I AM [Firstname Lastname]

Because I am God.

>I will show you I'm God by creating something awesome of myself. 

In order to get more for yourself, you have to LOSE yourself. An equal exchange. 

What REALLY is the best thing I can do with my life right now? Ask this question every moment as your bible. 

Become God as an expression of your self mastery. 

Your self-mastery is your expression of God. It says, "I am the creator".

My every move and thought is me as God trying to become MORE. 

I want to protect other humans from me. 

>me thinking about how my ego will fuck shit up through my neediness, just want to make sure I fulfill these needs in a healthy way, serving the highest good.

Destroying the ego will allow me to do what I really want. 

>Self explanatory

Everything "physical" is just REALLY STRONG imagination. Stronger than yours. (Which is why you cannot impose too much of your thoughts into forms onto reality itself.) 

>A theory about reality that I came up with.

Value is the process of bringing something Secret out to the public. Bringing consciousness out into reality. 

Demanding more from your mind, pulling it out like uprooting something. And the root is infinitely long.

Mom I want you to watch me grow. And that will be my gift to you.

All my motivation comes from a deep selfless love. 

Being completely wise is the love of the gentle push behind someone's back for them to do better. The patient one that will go around the ego.

>Not rushing to get someone to a specific result.

What does "become more conscious" really mean? 

Try REALLY HARD when speaking. Practicing public speaking. Try to speak as hard as you can, like you're giving yourself a bicep PUMP. A pump in your physical workouts >>> a pump with your speaking workouts. 

Treat speaking like a workout session. Where you are trying to give it your all with perfected form.

>That's how you grow.

"I want to see you grow!" 

>(You people.)

>Thinking about Leo a lot...

Leo, I will show my love for you by growing myself. And then making a massive contribution to the world by raising the collective consciousness by doing my part.

When you merge with something enough, a baby is born. A new piece of consciousness. 

>[[Creativity]] In order to birth new things out of your consciousness, you have to merge with the intent of getting more, demanding more from your consciousness.

When you contemplate deep, a huge amount comes back. Like a miracle out of nowhere. You need to be willing to go through the pain/boredom /resistance to bring value. Your love of the new valuable thing is what motivates you to push through and give birth to a new aspect of consciousness.

To push hard at a skill is a selfless act. 

Because you say no to everything else. If you want to get good at speaking, you have to say no to painting trees, no to dancing, no to creating art. 

When contemplating, focus SO HARD like you're trying to curl 100 lbs. Focus SO HARD THAT YOU WILL BURST! 

>This is how to get what you want.

>It's all about approaching what you do with a high level of consciousness. This ESPECIALLY comes at play when doing a practice routine. In NO WAY is it an unconscious mechanical act. You're consciousness and awareness need to be turned up to 11 when practicing. This is what is going to stretch you and allow you to grow!

Can you imagine if I did 150 different enlightenment exercises?? How much more conscious I'd be?!? 

>Thinking about the book: "The Secret Self: A Practical Guide to Spiritual Awakening and Inner Freedom" by Christopher J Smith

>Thinking about reading it.

There are infinite conscious beings trying to imagine themselves into existence. A tree is imagining itself into existence.

>Another theory about reality.

It takes absolute courage to bring something into reality.

>Because it taps into the selfless self, the infinite self  (I think)

Working out really hard creates subtle beauty in the body. 

>Working the mind will create that subtle beauty of intelligence. That implicit manifestation of intelligence, having you manifest as a "well educated" person.

It is only where you put yourself in environment where you have to push yourself is where you grow. 

>I understood this deeply.

By emptying my mind I will become more creative. Emptying your mind is going to the source. 

>Just thinking about how you can be more creative if you meditate a lot.

Embarrassment is a mechanism to distance yourself away from the identity of the person (your old self) that did the thing you're embarrassed about. Its a mechanism that allows you to put distance between you and who you don't want to be anymore. Embarrassment is a growing mechanism.

&&& Later....

I cannot BELIEVE how Leo just posted this! "Why Valuable Things Require Development Over Time"

https://youtu.be/uw6lRNBZvv8

To do:

• Actually SPEND 10 hours thinking deeply, a set time or in the day, thinking deeply about a vision for myself.
  • Spend another 10 after that inventing practice routines to get me there. 

It's this freefall PUSH for an answer that will get you where you need to go. 

Getting to bed on time is a valuable skill I have to push for. 

16hours in (Basically sober, just in that subtle afterglow.)

Anxiety? Fear? 

>Managed to breath it out. Was feeling the fear because I was thinking about my previous trip where I got the most insane anxiety. My theory about it now is that my serotonin/dopamine receptors or something got all "used up", leaving no chemicals left to regulate my brain, thus defaulting down to anxiety.

###################################

POST TRIP REPORT

SUCCESS! I didn't dive deep down into a pit of infinite anxiety after the trip (As opposed to last trip). So that's a good sign! Mind you I did only do 1.1g. My full confidence will probably come when I try to take 2.5 grams and beyond and come back with no new found anxiety. But for this trip it was a full success.

I also learned the power of going in alone. WAY BETTER! So much more authenticity. Just you, and reality.

I deeply learned about HOW to create something in reality. HOW to become who you want to be, and HOW all you gotta do is turn inwards and find the answers within yourself. LOLLL!

What a total 180 from who I used to be. I used to question whether it was even POSSIBLE for me to become a master artist, for example. But now I understand skill building and the mastery process at such a depth, and this trip took it to the next level of that understanding.

My next trip I plan to do half a tab of LSD. Wish me luck!

Edited by ZenSwift

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

;)

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"