Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gianna

Chaos

2 posts in this topic

Chaos is not random, it’s based entirely on what happens before it and then has free will. This means it is both determined and unpredictable because it’s free after what is already done. It's like what we experience as adults. We are determined by everything that has happened but free in our choice forward. What is determined is that we have choice but what is undetermined is how we are going to use it– or if we are going to use it at all which is also a choice. Most people don’t use it which is what convinces some people it is not there. But choice is always there just like how the Truth is. You can obscure it (i.e manipulation/deception), brainwash someone out of it (i.e conditioning), but you can never take it away. You can’t take it away because our plan from the beginning has always been choice because choice is how we get to know ourselves. We wanted to know ourself so we gave ourself choice to see what we would choose. Seeing what someone chooses is the best way to know someone. Actually, the best way to know someone is to know what they desire because what they desire will lead to what they will choose. Of course, this gets confusing because people let other people get in the way of what they desire— of what they truly, deeply, and genuinely want. This is why we need a movement toward authenticity and the inspiration of it. Because if you are looking at what’s authentic you are looking at yourself. 

What a beautiful world it would be if everywhere we looked we saw an authentic expression of ourself. This is what is already happening if you have the perspective to see it. Not everyone does but everyone should because it would benefit them immensely. It would benefit us all immensely because once you are looking we can look back at you. Our eyes will finally meet and we can tell each other so much more with our hearts than we ever could with our words. What we would tell ourselves is this— be whatever you want to be so we can all see it, marvel in it, learn from it, and grow from it. We grow from what we are and what we are is whatever we become from our choices. The possibilities are endless because our choices are infinite. Except our choices will always lead to the same place, ourselves. 

The recycling of our desires always leads back to ourself. -me. 

Chaos= Free Will + Determinism 

Edited by Gianna

I just love the way your mind works, Gianna, I'm in awe of it :) 

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan