Gianna

Waking Up Before Learning About New Agers

43 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Gianna said:

Crazy how you lose all knowing when you think out of fear. It's like you go into a complete dissociated state. 

Beautiful insight :) 

Best to just take thinking out of the equation altogether and experience the fear directly if it happens to be present, I think. So much of our thinking is simply an unconscious attempt to try to keep the fear at bay.

Can be easier said done though, obviously, given that we do tend to be a very mind-centred species. So much of the process of spiritual liberation takes place below the neckline, I believe (and as above, so below, as the saying goes, the mind is but a reflection of the body), which is why I place so much importance on body-centred practices.

Edited by RickyFitts

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

7 hours ago, RickyFitts said:

take thinking out of the equation altogether and experience the fear directly

Ugh you always have the best advice!!! If only I could remember this in the moment of fear. But you simplifying it as such is extremely useful  

7 hours ago, RickyFitts said:

So much of the process of spiritual liberation takes place below the neckline, I believe (and as above, so below, as the saying goes, the mind is but a reflection of the body),

I agree. I’m going to focus more on my body from here forward. 

27 minutes ago, Gianna said:

If only I could remember this in the moment of fear. But you simplifying it as such is extremely useful  

Oh I know, I know! So easy to dispense this advice, so much more difficult to put it into action! Particularly when it goes against our instincts - but it's like anything, it gets easier with practice :) 

And if I know one thing about you, Gianna, it's that you're a very quick study :) 

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

12 minutes ago, RickyFitts said:

you're a very quick study 

I have an intuitive grasp over the Truth because we ARE the truth! We all have this intuitive grasp! We just have to go into it instead of going into the mind; but obviously (per this thread), I fall into the mind's fear at times. It gets the best of us! But I like what you said, it gets easier with practice– to not kneejerk react due to our instincts, but to be mindful/aware. It's harder with new experiences/territory I've noticed. Like dimensions with Demons!!! lol. Last night, one pushed my water bottle off of my dresser as I was sleeping. I woke up, it scared the shit out of me. No fan, or air, or any other people in the room (I live alone) nothing else there. Just a steel, heavy, and full water bottle moving itself at night. No big deal. haha 

Edited by Gianna

@SriSriJustinBieber

There it is. Wow. That's exactly what was confusing me– being individualized before birth. Like he says, this seemingly contradicts oneness/nonduality. Seemingly. Lol. Thank you so much. 

Edited by Gianna

@SriSriJustinBieber I can't even get through this video without pausing it every minute just marveling at how incredible it is and how incredible it is that you brought it to me. This is EXACTLY what I needed clarity on. Like exactly. Everything makes sense now. And I am only 5 minutes in...  

Edited by Gianna

Yes! Many people get trapped in the non dual paradigm for a few years/decades because they had a realization that made so much impression on them that they start using it as a way to redefine and reference the world in a neutral way. Because it feels better to say "I got fired from my job, it's not bad, it just is" or "There is no one here to seek, who is doing the seeking? I am brahman only" they checkmate themselves into thinking this is it, while in fact it's just the start of an infinite journey.

In my case it lasted for a whole year before I started to feel really depressed about it but I met people who had been brainwashing themselves like this for like 30 years. I suspect many of those buddhist monks are in that state: they become very disciplined, very good at being silent, but their discipline is a form of resistance to life and their silence is a form of dullness (no offence meant to buddhism, this is not a generalization, rather I'm picking specific examples to make a point).

In the way I see things, the fact that you got confused is actually a very good sign, it means that you intuitively raised the bar and didn't get caught in that trap.

Edited by SriSriJustinBieber

12 minutes ago, Gianna said:

@SriSriJustinBieber I can't even get through this video without pausing it every minute just marveling at how incredible it is and how incredible it is that you brought it to me. This is EXACTLY what I needed clarity on. Like exactly. Everything makes sense now. And I am only 5 minutes in...  

Yes it came immediately to mind when you made the first post but I didn't link it because there is great value in investigating confusion and seeing how clear it is :D

52 minutes ago, SriSriJustinBieber said:

In the way I see things, the fact that you got confused is actually a very good sign, it means that you intuitively raised the bar and didn't get caught in that trap.

I feel eternally grateful and full of love and bliss. So thankful for you sharing and for this forum!! 

42 minutes ago, SriSriJustinBieber said:

Yes it came immediately to mind when you made the first post but I didn't link it because there is great value in investigating confusion and seeing how clear it is :D

Ohhh youuuu!!! hahaha. Well, it came at the perfect time because I just read a chapter in a book last night that was another expression of this and if I didn't read that I might not have understood this. So everything is happening in divine order– as always. 

Edited by Gianna

2 minutes ago, Goldzilla said:

@SriSriJustinBiebertell me you are not the dude in the photo. 

Because if you are, is a small world. An old friend of yours from childhood told me good things about you. He was living in my house for the holidays here in Spain. 

Namaste

Singer

14™

@Gianna stay away from the majority of spiritual teachers. It can be a very labourious headache getting caught in that. 

Singer

14™

Okay, so I am going to leave my notes on the video here so I know where to find them: 
these notes just help me to crystalize my own understanding 

• "separation is just a thought to give meaning to certain things" 
  • "individualization is another word for the expansion of consciousness expressing itself, building new relationship within itself with its infinite options/possible realities." 
  • individualization is crystalizing yourself as an expression. 
  • you are becoming more and more and more of a responsible co-creator of the universe by continuing to crystalize yourself
  • possibilities are infinite and so individualizations are infinite
  • you are becoming an individuated god of god
  • individualization is becoming a clear and integral reflection– co creator– of god endowed with all of God's qualities. 
  • "consciousness wants to express the inexpressible one. infinity. which is beyond comprehension. beyond experiencing. The closest it can get to becoming this flowering of infinity is to express itself in as many possible ways as it can imagine. 
  • you are becoming a co-god that will at some point create its own offspring, its own gods, its own individualization, its own creations. 
  • the more you follow that breadcrumb trail of what resonates with you, excites you, what your higher self is guiding you towards, the more you will aid in the crystalization and therefore individualization of your thought-form, of your expression 
  • law of attraction helps you to be more effective in individuating yourself (i.e. what you are nonphysically, in physicality.) 
  • you are the intention you wanted to experience in form 
  • you cannot have an experience that you did not generate  
Edited by Gianna

1 hour ago, Gianna said:

It's harder with new experiences/territory I've noticed. Like dimensions with Demons!!! lol. Last night, one pushed my water bottle off of my dresser as I was sleeping. I woke up, it scared the shit out of me. No fan, or air, or any other people in the room (I live alone) nothing else there. Just a steel, heavy, and full water bottle moving itself at night. No big deal. haha 

Yyyikes! :o Okay yeah, I might struggle to retain my zen-like equilibrium in that situation, too!

But there's nothing to fear, not even fear itself :) (I'm going to have to slightly disagree with FDR on that one.)

6 minutes ago, RickyFitts said:

But there's nothing to fear, not even fear itself :) (I'm going to have to slightly disagree with FDR on that one.)

heheh. Love this!! 

15 minutes ago, Goldzilla said:

@SriSriJustinBiebertell me you are not the dude in the photo. 

Hahaha no I'm not the real Justin Bieber, I just found the idea funny to impersonate him

14 minutes ago, Gianna said:

I feel eternally grateful and full of love and bliss. So thankful for you sharing and for this forum!! 

Ohhh youuuu!!! hahaha. Well, it came at the perfect time because I just read a chapter in a book last night that was another expression of this and if I didn't read that I might not of understood this. So everything is happening in divine order– as always. 

Hahaha I feel love & gratitude for you and this forum too! I'll be sharing other things I suspect will interest you in the future

11 minutes ago, Gianna said:

Okay, so I am going to leave my notes on the video here so I know where to find them: 
these notes just help me to crystalize my own understanding 

There is a simple yet powerful common denominator (in my view) to most of the points that struck your attention, maybe it would be interesting to find it out (:

2 minutes ago, SriSriJustinBieber said:

I'll be sharing other things I suspect will interest you in the future

2 minutes ago, SriSriJustinBieber said:

There is a simple yet powerful common denominator (in my view) to most of the points that struck your attention, maybe it would be interesting to find it out (:

You're such a tease!!! Haha, I love it. I trust you. :) Of course, I will have to validate it later for myself ;) As an integral conscious creator would. 

11 minutes ago, Gianna said:

You're such a tease!!! Haha, I love it. I trust you. :) Of course, I will have to validate it later for myself ;) As an integral conscious creator would. 

Hahaha I wouldn't want to overwhelm you that's all. Besides it's great to let that sense of mystery and wonder cultivate iself, it's true openness/humility

Here is my suggestion, written in white as to not spoil you if you want to come up with yours first and then compare: "Crystallizing myself means constantly creating and nurturing a state of inspiration"