James12345

Enlightenment

50 posts in this topic

When Thinking and not thinking becomes identical That’s enlightenment.

Peace! 

Sounds more like you can't distinguish between thought and silence if that was to happen. Most people are not aware when they are thinking, so for them it's probably already identical as you suggest. But that doesn't exactly make them enlightened.

When thinking subsides, then there simply is no thinking any more. So no thinking doesn't mean that the silence suddenly are identical to thinking, or that is should be.

The only common ground thought and silence share, is that only one of them can take place in this moment.

29 minutes ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

Sounds more like you can't distinguish between thought and silence if that was to happen. Most people are not aware when they are thinking, so for them it's probably already identical as you suggest. But that doesn't exactly make them enlightened.

When thinking subsides, then there simply is no thinking any more. So no thinking doesn't mean that the silence suddenly are identical to thinking, or that is should be.

The only common ground thought and silence share, is that only one of them can take place in this moment.

Did you open your eyes when you wake up this morning? 

6 minutes ago, James12345 said:

Did you open your eyes when you wake up this morning? 

It depends in what context you ask the question.

You seem to be into word games I see.. hmm

5 minutes ago, ZzzleepingBear said:
17 minutes ago, James12345 said:

It depends in what context you ask the question.

You seem to be into word games I see.. hmm

Whatever the way i am asking, the answer is always same. Did you or not?

Just now, James12345 said:

Whatever the way i am asking, the answer is always same. Did you or not?

If the answear always are the same for you, then you implied that you already know it. So why ask in the first place? And how is your question relevant to my first response?

You got me curious here

22 minutes ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

If the answear always are the same for you, then you implied that you already know it. So why ask in the first place? And how is your question relevant to my first response?

You got me curious here

The real question is even if i know the answer, will it change your answer? If i never asked, would you be ever question your answer? 

43 minutes ago, James12345 said:

The real question is even if i know the answer, will it change your answer? If i never asked, would you be ever question your answer? 

Obviously not, since I am the one answearing it. I don't question my own answears, I only question the context to which I am about to respond to.

Ok enough of this.

I say Yes to your question. I opened my eyes this morning. What about it?

2 hours ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

I say Yes to your question. I opened my eyes this morning. What about it?

This is a thought. You actually think that you are not thinking it, but even waking up is comes from thinking. 

4 hours ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

Most people are not aware when they are thinking, so for them it's probably already identical as you suggest. But that doesn't exactly make them enlightened.

Therefore, you can see how deeply thought process works. Therefore when you are aware of it, enlightenment is inevitable. 

1 hour ago, James12345 said:

This is a thought. You actually think that you are not thinking it, but even waking up is comes from thinking.

Well, you are right about that it is all thoughts. But claiming what I believe or not is your own thinking at work here.

27 minutes ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

Well, you are right about that it is all thoughts. But claiming what I believe or not is your own thinking at work here.

Read my writings, is there any thinking there? Or anything that takes granted the thinking? 

7 minutes ago, James12345 said:

Read my writings, is there any thinking there? Or anything that takes granted the thinking? 

You tell me. It is in your making.

9 minutes ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

You tell me. It is in your making.

If it is not based on thinking, it is not my making. If it is not based on thinking, It is the truth. And that enlightenment. Enlightenment doesn’t go throughout thinking, identification with thinking relates to duality. Therefore as i said above the topic when thinking and not thinking is identical that’s enlightenment, because if thinking is identical with not thinking thats the end of naming and labeling. 

2 minutes ago, James12345 said:

If it is not based on thinking, it is not my making. If it is not based on thinking, It is the truth. And that enlightenment. Enlightenment doesn’t go throughout thinking, identification with thinking relates to duality. Therefore as i said above the topic when thinking and not thinking is identical that’s enlightenment, because if thinking is identical with not thinking thats the end of naming and labeling. 

Alright, thanks!

26 minutes ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

Alright, thanks!

Anytime!

Let's put it this way. It is immpossible to stop thinking, death is the result. 

If you think you can stop thinking, is only your delusion. You hide yourself in a corner of your conscious mind to not hear thought. The result will be blockages and illness. 

Namaste

Singer

14™

4 minutes ago, Goldzilla said:

Let's put it this way. It is immpossible to stop thinking, death is the result. 

If you think you can stop thinking, is only your delusion. You hide yourself in a corner of your conscious mind to not hear thought. The result will be blockages and illness. 

Namaste

You didnt even have a ego death with psychedelics?

13 minutes ago, James12345 said:

You didnt even have a ego death with psychedelics?

There is no such thing, only a concept of what ego was in the past and gets renewd. 

If i had this penomena? On a daily basis. 

Singer

14™

3 minutes ago, Goldzilla said:

There is no such thing, only a concept of what ego was in the past and gets renewd. 

If i had this penomena? On a daily basis. 

If there is no ego, how can you claim there is life, I, ilness or thinking? 

Edited by James12345