inFlow

LSD trip report

4 posts in this topic

I consumed about 200ug of LSD, my most done yet. 40minutes in after I just put it under my tongue I already started to see visuals and I knew it's gonna be a strong one. And I just said damn this is gonna be a huge one so I just laid in bed and watched it come up.

Main insights:
Raised Consciousness can be anywhere. I literally Saw myself laying in bed through the outside, it's hard to explain the sensation, but wow. I could imagine myself being anywhere else in the world right now.

The infinite hug - I was laying and hugged my legs and it felt like I needed someone to hug me. And as I searching for myself to hug Me it felt like I was catching my own tail, but I was trying to hug me. Then I just became infinite and groundless, as some kind of spinning donut LOL. Then it was obvious No one can ever HUG the whole of ME.

The realities infinite gears/nuts/bolts. As I was concentrating on a object it felt like there were some kind of gears through reality, like spinning a nut on an infinite rod of reality and that felt like I was spinning a nut through the rod of time, as if I could go to the future or the past. As it stopped then the rod shoot out in a different way that was meant by location, where I was at that moment in time and space. And yet other rods sprung out of that one and more and more and more to infinity and it started to spin and spin and I understood that those nuts are like everything I experienced through life, my beliefs, my bad habits everything. And I sort of started to rearrange those nuts, spinning them in different directions, putting the big ones else where and getting them back together. That was so bizarre but interesting.

This was my biggest dose and I really was so responsible with all my setting, just laying in bed and being calm, watching what happens, no ego recoils or anything just a calm mindful trip.

I was also wondering how much do other psychedelics feels different, like 5meo dmt.

Mahadev

Great work!

5-MeO-DMT feels very different. But it's all good.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Cool trip report.  LSD is my favorite psychedelic.  It is 100% reliable to launch me to another level of consciousness.  The trips are almost always amazing, insightful and beautiful.  200ug is about the perfect dose too.  Not too much and not too little.

For me LSD is more "cosmic" with fractal like visuals.  I find myself laughing a lot at the absurdities of my life and I'll feel deeply connected to everyone and everything.  Being around other people can be a bit much as my empathy goes through the roof.  Mushrooms is more "earthy" with brighter colors and more intense emotions and closed eyed I see mystical woodland creatures.  I never see "creatures" on LSD, only sacred geometry and Van Gogh like appearance to reality.  I only have one experience with 5MeO, so take this with a grain of salt, but I wouldn't even call it a psychedelic.  My experience was more like a dissociative.