Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
charlie cho

What is True Status? True Power?

2 posts in this topic

"Have you guys ever been around someone who have a lot of status but as soon as they need to show you their status, they look chode? ... As soon as you see that he needs it (status), they handed their power away!" - Owen Cook

This was the problem I had about people stressing on status and power attracting women. It pissed me off people focused solely on this subject without looking at the deep implication of it. 

Yes, perceived status may impact men isolating other men, and to some degree have women do that too. But with a woman with a trained eye will see through a man trying to gain power through perceived power. 

It's like we think hollywood actors are the most powerful, but in reality, harvey weinstein was dominating the producing stream. 

I feel the need to stress... that we think Donald Trump, presidents of the united states, Chairman Mao, Microsoft, Google, Elon Musk look like they are the most powerful, but in reality, there is one other that is truly dominating the world, just like how Harvey Weinstein dominated Hollywood actresses. What power would this be? 

Edited by charlie cho

true power coming from inside. you can magically make any man super confident by transferring millions of dollars into his bank account. but who would remain confident when he has lost everything? so internal power!

but external power is necessary too.

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"