Focus Shift

Mantras/Deities for Manifestation or Spiritual Experience

5 posts in this topic

What are your experiences, if any, with mantras when paired with meditation? In the past two years I've been working with a Tantric Buddhist as a mentor on the left hand path. He's given me a number of mantras to different deities, such as The Vajra Sattva, Kali, Tara, and Jambhala. As someone with an agnostic upbringing, I find the philosophy of spirituality to be quite appealing. These mantras however have helped me build a relationship with these entities. What do you think of using mantras or offerings to make contact with Gods or Goddesses? 

Connect with us here:

https://linktr.ee/focusshiftmedia

I've had more success with meditation when I've tried it with deity manifestation and mantras/ strotam. I'm an ardent follower of lord shiva for a little over 4 years and my technique of meditation now includes first to manifest his presence and then ask him to lead me into the meditation and I've had great success with it. 

As someone mentioned above Mahamrityunjaya Mantra is also a very powerful mantra and can help one a great deal when chanted before meditation. 

This is one of the mantras that I dedicate to lord Shiva before my meditation : 

You can also look up Shiva Tandava Strotam if you wish to have a more energetic experience. This is not exactly a mantra but I've had very positive experiences with this stortam. 

Shiva is king! Also the queen Kali! Other entities just bow down to Shiva. 

Yeah Shiva is just superior in any way, regardless of how much people they conceptualize God, nothing comes close to Shiva. 

Many people think they have awaken until they come close to Shiva wich will rip them appart, the illusion i mean. 

And i can say for sure, those whom not seen Shiva for what it is, they still sleep. No matter how hard they pump on drugs or any other concept. 

Edited by Goldzilla

Singer

14™

@Godzilla Absolutely! Shiva is King. Also if you're looking for the meaning on Shiva Tandava Strotam, I followed this channel and they are really great at explaining each part of this strotam

It is believed that this strotam is greatly revered by Lord Shiva :)