Cathal

In my situation

6 posts in this topic

I just no matter what state i'm in really want to help people. Its just I am a pretty unstable person in terms of my life, I have a lot of unresolved things in my past that I work on but I'm kind of just in a situation where I do absolutely nothing anymore except make money to survive, I struggle a lot with trying to change this, like actually change it because the energy to do anything barely flickers.

But I really want to change, I know it's possible to have a different life. I just have NO idea what I can given I have no resources or degrees, i'm a 24 y/o guy. I really don't give a shit what it is i'm doing as long as it's helping other people suffer less.

Where do you think I could start? I know it's a little vague but i'm a bit clueless, I feel unsatisfied a lot with writing to people one on one and feel like I could help more people.

Ty

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

I cant give a lot of advice on this topic, but here is one thing i learned that helped me regardless of the situation i was in.

"You will have the energy to do and stick with something AFTER you have started it and not before you start it."

So anytime your mind goes into the, " i dont have any energy", remember this quote.

You don´t get energy, you express it. From inside out and not from outside in. From a higher to a lower level so to speak.

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

@Marcel thanks, yeah i think i'm going to just take action regardless how i feel... it's a bit crippling but hey,

just want to figure out what action i should take

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

Consider making a plan. You said you wanted to help people, maybe narrow it down so you can start making steps towards it. If you’re having problems with energy maybe look into diet or seek medication. 

humans are frugivores and we get energy from carbs. So make sure your diet isnt high in fat or protein which can slow you down.

@Brandon Nankivell probably make some kind of social media, honestly feel like i can contribute quite a bit. i just mmm i've spent hours thinking what do other people with mental problems need, how can i or what can i create to attract awareness.

i'd like to make vids too, i'm just working on myself a lot. i want to be sure what i do worked for me and not just spreading shit because it makes sense