Blackhawk

Venting

245 posts in this topic

Just now, Blackhawk said:

Yes I do. Why are you saying that stuff

YOU only THINK YOU DO.

YOU THINK YOU DO.

If only you knew how the same we really are. Already. But you couldn't cause that would be a thought. You can feel it thought. You can beyond feel.. BE it. Then we could ruin it again and call it "Love".

If only you knew what you already do for me, what a fucking gift you are, in this very moment, if ONLY you knew. 

Sigh. Phew. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

OKAY IF I SAY SO? 

Ay Macarena. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

22 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

OKAY IF I SAY SO? 

Ay Macarena. 

Hehe

8 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Meaning: the "I love you" shit is clearly just empty words.

It's like when Leo says how loving he is and how Love is the ultimate truth and how much he Loves everyone etc., but when I write to him he doesn't even read my messages. So does he Love me? Clearly not. It's all just empty talk. And then he would peform mental gymnastics to explain it away like this: "me not reading your messages is Love too".   But no it isn't.

Because you think love or "being friends" equals "giving you stuff" but that is a notion you may think and is false.

Leo has 1 million followers. Do you think responding to every personal message is the most efficient way for him to spread love and love you? If he truly loves you but also loves every one else, shouldn't he produce content aimed toward everyone (e.g. his videos).

You too can spread love with your work. It doesn't need to be 1 to 1 personal messages to be "love".