SFRL

Water Filter

18 posts in this topic

I  want to buy a water filter.

My reason is because I drink a lot of plastic bottled water right now. I know it got a lot of plastic chemicals in it. 

I researched the health effects and it's pretty bad. Especially since it is coming from such a basic course as water. 

Also I don't trust the tap water in America.

Does anyone here use a water filter? Any advice on which to buy? And does anyone know about glass water bottles that you can carry with you? 

Thanks

Edited by STC
Spelling

I don't use a water filter, but I use A BPA free bottle when carrying water.

3 hours ago, Arion said:

I don't use a water filter, but I use A BPA free bottle when carrying water.

Is that plastic or glass? I started buying baby water from the brand Gerber because it doesn't have fluoride added. But I want to drink as clean as possible because water is the main thing I drink. 

Edited by STC

On 14/12/2016 at 10:12 AM, STC said:

Is that plastic or glass? I started buying baby water from the brand Gerber because it doesn't have fluoride added. But I want to drink as clean as possible because water is the main thing I drink. 

BPA stands for bisphenol A. BPA is an industrial chemical that has been used to make certain plastics and resins since the 1960s. BPA is found in polycarbonateplastics and epoxy resins. Polycarbonate plastics are often used in containers that store food and beverages, such as water bottles.

Look for locally collected spring water or distilled/purified water and you can always add little pinch of natural salt or other minerals to the water to give it some but it is not necessary. 

Fluoride in nature's spring water is 0.05ppm and anything above that is not natural and should be avoided.

I know Vitamin C filters neutralize chlorine/chloramine and few other toxins but not sure about fluoride although i would look into structured/energized water filters for fluoride and others.

B R E A T H E

Reverse osmosis takes the fluoride out. Boil the water to take out chlorine.  Make sure your filter of the waterfilter is made of kokonutshell.

All other filters conterminated the water. Take the filter apart and boil all plastic parts for 20 min this way the get harded and will no longer seep pcb's.

Than boil the filter for 5 min. Than put it back together. The filter should be boiled every 2 weeks.

An other option is to eat enough fruit and vegetables with a high contend of juice so you dont need to drink water.

Or do a small total cleaning of the body. To get everything out what has been bildingup over the year.

Its a headache problem the water. Cause besides these too there are lots of other conterminations in it.

Rainwater would be ok only if there are no airplanes flying above your house. If so let it rain for 15 minutes and than collect so you dont get kerosine in it. But thats only poss if you live far away from cities.

And as far as plastics i Always look for HDPE mark on it.

Edited by Tibor

On 1/1/2017 at 8:22 AM, Tibor said:

Reverse osmosis takes the fluoride out. Boil the water to take out chlorine.  Make sure your filter of the waterfilter is made of kokonutshell.

All other filters conterminated the water. Take the filter apart and boil all plastic parts for 20 min this way the get harded and will no longer seep pcb's.

Than boil the filter for 5 min. Than put it back together. The filter should be boiled every 2 weeks.

An other option is to eat enough fruit and vegetables with a high contend of juice so you dont need to drink water.

Or do a small total cleaning of the body. To get everything out what has been bildingup over the year.

Its a headache problem the water. Cause besides these too there are lots of other conterminations in it.

Rainwater would be ok only if there are no airplanes flying above your house. If so let it rain for 15 minutes and than collect so you dont get kerosine in it. But thats only poss if you live far away from cities.

And as far as plastics i Always look for HDPE mark on it.

So you say you are using a coconut shell water filter? Where did you buy yours? 

I was definitely considering the fruit juicing thing. The extra vitamins are always a good thing. 

Edited by STC

@STC the filter its self is made of a coconut shell

pure water products Self health Resource center. type that in google and you get it.

My advice do some more research on water and whats realy in it its scary. the side you find you can get enough info.

If not message me.

6 minutes ago, Tibor said:

@STC the filter its self is made of a coconut shell

pure water products Self health Resource center. type that in google and you get it.

My advice do some more research on water and whats realy in it its scary. the side you find you can get enough info.

If not message me.

Yeah I did my research on water. The obvious are fluoride and BPA but there are lot if other bad things like women's birth control that doesn't dispose in it. 

Thanks for the info where to get that filter. 

@STC did you know there are more then 40 heavy metals in water even radioactive elements, aso dys dab color elements that are forbidden since 1953 and they are still in there. Forbidden because sceintificlly proven a highly cancer booster. Forbidden by the FDA. Its not that you drink it. But you wash your clothes in it. They are rubbing the whole day angaist your skin and will penatrate the body. well there is a lot more this is just a little example.

5 minutes ago, Tibor said:

@STC did you know there are more then 40 heavy metals in water even radioactive elements, aso dys dab color elements that are forbidden since 1953 and they are still in there. Forbidden because sceintificlly proven a highly cancer booster. Forbidden by the FDA. Its not that you drink it. But you wash your clothes in it. They are rubbing the whole day angaist your skin and will penatrate the body. well there is a lot more this is just a little example.

Oh yeah I don't doubt that. I don't drink the tap water. Depending on where you live it may be poluted by fuel as well. 

Edited by STC

@STC yes grease and oil are in there too but the bad part is that a lot of stuff we eat has been grown useing this water.

@Tibor thats truth but at least that Mammoth won't turn around and kill you. 

Aquifer makes a good pitcher filter. Gets fluoride out which can cost thousands if you went the home filtration system route. (Which is better overall)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I searched for the information about water filters and came across this guide https://pickadvisor.org/best-alkaline-water-pitcher/ I found it quite useful and informative and maybe some of you would too.  By the way, this site has a lot of interesting reviews concerning the household products.

I chose this filter https://www.amazon.com/Aquagear-Water-Filter-Pitcher-Chloramine/dp/B016LLLXJS/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Aquagear+Water+Filter+Pitcher+-+Fluoride%2C+Lead%2C+Chloramine%2C+Chromium-6+Filter+-+BPA-Free%2C+Clear&qid=1577248272&sr=8-1 We have hard water at home and this filter does a really nice job. The taste is pure and light. No smell. It's a bit pricey, but well worth it. 

It is very well that you think about plastic and want to be eco friendly as I understand. I totally agree with. I have been using different filters for 5 years and I have started from simple dispensers on taps, but as you know, they don't provide the ideal filtration. That's why I also decided to install a big filter system in my basement. I understand that it tooks a lot of  space, but is more convenient than to change these ugly filters on taps every month. I have bought my device at water filters San Diego. It is the most reliable service which I have seen. I always have opportunities to write them in support or to ask repair for guarantee

Old topic, attracting too many spammers 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus