Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Iksander

Blocked off from deep insight

5 posts in this topic

Occasionally, during contemplation I get the sensation that I am on the verge of uncovering a deep truth. A sensation sweeps over me, some of my muscles contract and sometimes I begin shaking. The sensation then vanishes suddenly an  I feel a brief frustration. The feeling is similar to being close to orgasm and then  'losing it'. That's the best way I can describe it.

Every time this happens, I accept it but can't shake the intuition that I was close to a transformational discovery. If anybody has had this experience or managed to create a method in which they go through what seems to be an internal block to the insight, please respond I implore you!

Perhaps I am simply not ready for the insight yet.

The answer is meditating for real, engaged with yourself. Shambahvi Mudra while listening to breath, tongue on the roof of paladar, mouth closed. 

Singer

14™

@Iksander

Reminded me of a very hilly three hundred miles per day bike ride I did a while back. People were just about dying going up these hills, most got off the bike and pushed it up. I dropped gears approaching the hill, and it was a breeze.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE