bigzbigi

What Is Consciousness - Theory

25 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, PureExp said:

That made me laugh :D

But I guess you are a budding philosopher. Keep reading and studying, you will progress fast beyond such fantasies. And don't forget to practice. Why make up things when you can know firsthand?

All the best ! :)

Well, you know, once upon a time, knowing that Earth goes around the Sun was considered fantasy on "matery" level. Or that Earth is round. Of course on Consciousness  level those 2 statements are fantasy too:)

@bigzbigi awesome! KEEP pursuing that! Godspeed! You could be the next genius who break a major paradigm, or at the very least, it will lead you to more enlightenment. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Yes, you know you can not do those things for ego. So i cannot push on it.  I just have to wait for those moments of pure intuition.  And most likely it will not be anything big:) Anyways thank you very much for nice words - usually people think i got crazy so i do not even talk about this stuff anymore 

@bigzbigi You are surely not crazy. You just need to see more, but its a good start. Those who ask questions go much further than those who simply believe crowds and overlords.

I was pretty crazy not so long ago, I firmly believed that my consciousness was a tiny part of my brain. Now that's what I call crazy thinking :D

My Blog : : Pure Experiences : : Pure Knowledge

22 hours ago, PureExp said:

@bigzbigi You are surely not crazy. You just need to see more, but its a good start. Those who ask questions go much further than those who simply believe crowds and overlords.

I was pretty crazy not so long ago, I firmly believed that my consciousness was a tiny part of my brain. Now that's what I call crazy thinking :D

you have to open your heart bro! and by the way heart is not pumping blood (it just have to push it out of itself). It stops it and charge with electrical impulse changing its magnetic proprierities. So it keep on rolling "by itself".  Just like this.