Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SamC

Is this what integrating stage purpule/ stage red mean for men?

5 posts in this topic

Thoughts about this approach?

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

9 hours ago, SamC said:

Thoughts about this approach?

Like more like a bunch of Orange pickup artists going Green.

Green is all about community and “back to the earth”, which is likely why it appears to be Purple or maybe even Red. They may be embracing some ideas from those colors, but in of itself this feels very Green to me.

6 minutes ago, aurum said:

Green is all about community and “back to the earth”, which is likely why it appears to be Purple or maybe even Red. They may be embracing some ideas from those colors, but in of itself this feels very Green to me.

That's a cool perspective because they talk about connecting to their true masculinity and inner aggression. Does green talk about that? The NTL is pretty stage green in general though so this could of be a reflection of that aswell!

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

17 minutes ago, aurum said:

I think that's what he meant. In order to fully step into green you first must properly integrate the lower stages into your being. That's exactly what we are seeing here: Just a bunch of guys, who probably grew up at around stage blue/stage orange, getting back in touch with their primal energy.

I'd actually be interested in trying such an exercise for myself. I think that bonding with your instinctive, intuitive/emotional side is something that a lot of dudes, especially the "nice guys", can benefit from.

But you probably don't have to do these weird movements. There are probably simpler things one could do. Climb a tree. Get yourself dirty. Dance in the rain with no shirt on or go swim in a lake.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

1 hour ago, SamC said:

That's a cool perspective because they talk about connecting to their true masculinity and inner aggression. Does green talk about that?

Yes in my experience Green does. Green loves to talk about connecting to and accepting your emotions, even the ugly ones.

1 hour ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

That's exactly what we are seeing here: Just a bunch of guys, who probably grew up at around stage blue/stage orange, getting back in touch with their primal energy.

More or less, which in my experience is what happens at stage Green. Stage Green is big on authenticity and getting in touch with your primal, “true” self beyond social conditioning.