Wanderer91

Any Dream Interpreters out there?

5 posts in this topic

Greetings Humans! I thought i would share a strange little dream i had this morning in hope to receive some interpretation.The dream started off at the front porch of a beach house doing some exercise, and then followed a lady friend who always tries to seduce me in the waking state but doesn't show it physically.

In the dream however she was much more up front and direct and hopped on top of me started to kiss me and whispered deep fantasies in my ear of what she wanted to do to me.. Soon after that she sort of vanished and appeared 3 interesting animals. A black cat, a mouse and a snake hiding that appeared to rattle.. The cat was jumping at me like crazy and would bite my hand and latch onto my arm which wasn't painful but as i was observing the cat it looked like it was trying to eat me, but its mouth was just big enough to bite my finger. I would repeatedly detach it gently and throw it away cause it was small and light and i did not want to injure it but it kept going, the mouse would sort of run around in circles at the front of my feet or follow the cat whenever i tossed it away, and the snake was hiding under a blanket curled up not really moving in the corner of the scenery and make a rattling noise here and there.

Eventually i gently choked the cat until it passed out because it was getting ridiculous.. then it was out for a bit and gradually awoken and felt like its gonna repeat the activity again but it was kind of disoriented and wobbled around and shook off.  I think she was the witch and turned into the 3 animals cause she sorta vanished and the whole cat/mouse/snake thing started. Would love to hear all interpretations of this, would be highly appreciated.

Peace & Love To All ??

Edited by Wanderer91

Yes my interpretation is you have a very active and interesting imagination. Congrats! 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

I guess dream interpretation is supposed to be bullshit, as all interpretations tend to be. That doesn’t mean dreams aren’t communicating something. To really get the communication of a dream you have to simply experience the dream. What the dream is communicating is exactly what happened in the dream, the entire gestalt of the experience. Only you can tell, really. But be mindful of misguided interpretations, as there can be literally infinite ones. I recommend the book “Mindful Dreaming” by David Gordon. Dreaming mindfully has nothing to do with interpreting dreams, but experiencing them mindfully, and when you experience them mindfully you just KNOW what they’re communicating, without the trap of wrong interpretations.

I think if a bunch of people came here with their creative interpretations this thread would quickly turn into a cesspool

Your dream seems to belong to the category of “the Calling”. It has some aspects of disorientation and distraction. Usually dreams of this category tend to be slightly nightmarish (with you choking the cat for example). The book goes into depth on such kinds of dreams. Notice I’m not interpreting, just observing your description. Dreams of “the Calling” usually show you some ego stuff to work on, which I call ACID-Jug. (Attachment, Control, Impatience, Distraction, Judgment) Which are like acid that corrodes your being, that’s why they tend to be nightmarish. And like I said, with the mouse running around in circles and the disorientation as the cat wobbles off or whatever, and the apparent confusion of the whole thing, it reeks of Distraction to me

Edited by blankisomeone

@blankisomeone Thank you, that was quite helpful, i will look into that book. Do you feel that this lady friend may be a distraction for me in the waking life? She does have quite a dark and shady energy too her, but i also know deep down all people are good just wounded.

1 hour ago, Wanderer91 said:

@blankisomeone Thank you, that was quite helpful, i will look into that book. Do you feel that this lady friend may be a distraction for me in the waking life? She does have quite a dark and shady energy too her, but i also know deep down all people are good just wounded.

I don't know, man. Usually it doesn't mean that others are a distraction to you, but that YOU are distracted, in your mind, somehow. I'm in a position where I can't really say because I don't have direct access to your mind and I'm not really a wise man myself. But it's possible that it's not exactly her. Maybe how YOU view HER. Also don't ignore the disorientation quality of the dream, maybe you're feeling played by her because she's not upfront with you, and you could tell her that? I truly don't know, this is all speculation. Don't drive yourself insane with speculations either