Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TreyMoney

Need Your Help! Looking for animation about Federal Reserve!

3 posts in this topic

Hello forum. I need your help. There is a computer animation that perfectly details how the Federal reserve prints money and buys bonds....it had an image of a banker on a bike going round and round collecting fees, it had money flowing out of pipes.....does anyone know the animation I am talking about? I thought it was in the IOUSA documentary but it isn't. 

If anyone knows which documentary this animation is from I would greatly appreciate it!

I'm not sure the exact graphic but this point in this documentary shows why debt based banking can be problematic and it's also the reason they are trying to peg interest rates at zero by controlling the bond markets or even having negative rates despite inflation much higher than the manufactured numbers:

https://youtu.be/4AC6RSau7r8?t=1466

The whole idea behind the great reset is debt monetization. They want to salvage the system by monetizing debt or inflating it away, to pay for all the social programs they can't otherwise afford with lower birth rates and more people taking from the system without contributing.

Edited by sholomar

Yes! I found it....YouTube recommended it as a similar video to the link for money as debt..

Thanks!!!!!!