eman

Noorotropics + microdosing psychedelics

3 posts in this topic

Hello you/me,

I was unable to find a thread on this topic so here we are. First a tad about me. I have done many trips and I have done months of microdosing alone (LSD and shrooms and both together). Each has its own benefits, similarities, and differences on which I won't go into too much detail since I'm certain it affects each of us differently. 

Nootropics on the other hand I don't have much experience in. Today I was listening to the new JRE podcast with Andrew Huberman (top-notch dude) and they were discussing them, specifically the new ALPHA brain product and it sounded super intriguing. Now of course the better route would be to try that alone and see how it is before mixing anything but seeing as we are on a forum of many "self scientists aka lab rats" I thought I'd poke your brains and see if there is anyone with personal experience mixing the two and would indulge me with sharing some of your experience. 

On the other hand, there might be people with more knowledge than me that would advise against such an endeavor and give great reason to why.

The idea was something like this : 

Monday - microdose
Tuesday - nootropics
Wednesday - off
Thursday - microdose
Friday - nootropics
Saturday - off
Sunday - micro or off for easier pattern follow-up

Thank your for your time and input,

Cheers

Edited by eman

Be wary of taking compound supplements which contain dozens of ingredients. Each extra ingredient could cause complications and you will never know what caused what.

If you're going to combine stuff, combine it manually one combo at a time. Test it, and validate that it isn't generating problems. This should be a gradual, methodical, scientific-like approach.

In general I am very leery of nootropic supplements which claim to be all-inclusive with dozens of ingredients. Just buy each one separately. It will be way cheaper too.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The best nootropic that synergizes amazingly well with LSD is Huperzine A. Underrated combo.

Edited by Twega