Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Striving for more

Fighting Back, Warrior mode starts NOW.

4 posts in this topic

I'M GAINING MY POWER BACK. 

I WON'T SLACK OFF. 

SMARTER, RICHER, BETTER EVERY FUCKING DAY. 

REP PILL MOTHERFUCKER. 

RED WINE. 

RED & BLACK TRAINERS. 

SWORD OF BLOOD. THE WARRIORS PATH. 

I AM A WARRIOR. I HERE TO WIN. 

I WILL HAVE POWER.  I WILL GRADUALLY GAIN MORE POWER EVERY FUCKING DAY. 

FROM THAT BROKE FUCKING NO BODY LAST YEAR ... TO  BILLIONAIRE CASANOVA WARRIOR.   

ALL THESE FUCKING RETARDS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU'RE WASTING YOUR LIFE ... AND THIS INCLUDES "ME" THE "LOWER SELF" ME 

BUT THE "POWER SELF" ME. HE KNOWS WHAT TO DO. & HE STARTS RIGHT NOW. 

I'M TAKING OVER. WORLD DOMINATION.

No more holding back. NO more focusing on anyone else. and no more forum time right now. 

I can't exhaust myself. THIS IS IT. 

THIS IS MY LIFE, ALL OR NOTHING, BURN THE BOATS. IF I DON'T DO IT THIS WEEK, I GIVE UP, ALCOHOLIC. 

I PLACE ALL MY CARDS ON THE TABLE, THE COURAGEOUS MOVE. THIS IS THE HAND I PLAY. 

ALL IN! NO HOLDING BACK. NO FEAR. NONE. DO THIS FOR ALL THE NATURAL WARRIORS OUT THERE. SPARK THE REVOLUTION. 

NO TO APATHY. NO TO FEIMINITIY. NO TIME FOR THAT RIGHT NOW. MASCULINE ENERGY. POWER. 

I WILLLLLLLL WIN. I COMMAND SUBSCONSCIOUS MIND. I HYPNOTISE MYSELF INTO EXACTLY HOW I DECIDE TO BE. NOTHING ELSE, NADA MENOS, NINGUN INFLUENCES ME. NO TO MAINSTREAM CULTURE, NO TO BEING NORMAL BORING FUCK, EVEN ON THIS FUCKING FORUM, JUST BEING ANOTHER FUKCING ENLIGHTENMENT PUSSY, FUCK OFF WITH THAT NONSENSE, I WAS BORN ENLIGHTENED BITCH. 

Edited by Striving for more

Hey. I would suggest to read the path of least resistance. Sorry if you didn't want someone commenting here but just willpower will most likely fail. 

@BlackMaze Don't say sorry, Respect fellow warrior. 

I will read it. 

You are right, angry fuel isn't sustainable, just frustrated as fuck. Scared of time. Need to use it better. Need to be quicker.

I created this post mostly as an antitode to the depressive energy that has plagued me this week. 

I can only think & act in extremes opposites.