Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gianna

So Done With Guys

4 posts in this topic

Why are guys so easy and desperate? I can't even hang out with a guy without him throwing himself all over me. I'm kind of disgusted by it. But I know I'm only disgusted with myself. Because I don't know how to say, "get the fuck off of me." What more do I have to do than pull away? Shouldn't that be enough? I shouldn't have to fight– like literally fight– for a guy to stop. I'm so upset. I need to learn how to be more assertive and definite in my boundaries. Even when I do though it's still not enough. This is why I'm so upset. I can't even date anymore. I need girl friends. I am so done with guys. 

18 hours ago, Gianna said:

Because I don't know how to say, "get the fuck off of me." 

You say exactly that. Don't be wishy washy. I don't know your exact situation but it's always good to know what you will and will not put up with. Practice having the strength to walk away when you know in your heart it's right. 

"You Create Magic" 

6 minutes ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

Say exactly that.

Practice having the strength to walk away

I walked away but it bothers me that I even have to because guys don't know how to control themselves. 
Walking away is easier for me than speaking. But I think doing it once builds up to doing it consistently. Next time, I am going to practice verbally defending myself instead of just walking away. 

@Gianna Walking away is just as good especially if you feel uncomfortable. 

"You Create Magic"