Someone here

Problem with nonduality

43 posts in this topic

On 7/5/2021 at 4:34 PM, justfortoday said:

This.

The entire universe is your visual field, which is filled with colors, feelings and sounds. That's it. 

The "physical" universe is content appearing in the screen that is you.

Go one level higher in your reality and you will quickly realize you are IT.

On 7/5/2021 at 4:34 PM, justfortoday said:

This.

The entire universe is your visual field, which is filled with colors, feelings and sounds. That's it. 

The "physical" universe is content appearing in the screen that is you.

Go one level higher in your reality and you will quickly realize you are IT.

Lmfaooooooo.

Did I just read "entire universe"?

Do you even understand the meaning of "ENTIRE"??? 

NO, YOU ONLY see a particular set of colors from the environment you are currently in (light reflects off objects around you) AND it DOES come from outside of you (it's not like you said in another comment) Otherwise, we wouldn't have pupils, pupils ONLY reacts, it doesn't "create and projects out)..if what we see wasn't coming from outside, in the physical environment, we wouldn't need pupils at ALL). 

@Someone here Do not be frightened. You are getting closer to God– and thus yourself. It is a beautiful experience. 

On 7/5/2021 at 3:53 AM, Someone here said:

My biggest fear is knowing that everything I have experienced up until now has been an illusion

Even if it has and you realize that everything has been an illusion, you will not feel fear. You will be filled with so much love you'll want to throw up. You'll realize that you have never left yourself. You'll realize that you have been with yourself the entire time, just sitting in the background with gross amounts of humility. This will not make you fearful; it will make you grateful.. to tears. 

What will happen is not fear, but maybe deep sadness. Deep sadness knowing that you have turned your back on yourself. That you have been so distracted, ignorant, and selfish that you haven't even realized yourself exploiting your own unconditional love and giving of yourself. That all along, all of the signs have been point back to you, saying, "I am here. I will love you forever. I am you forever"

Edited by Gianna

@Gianna thank you ?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho