Snuitje

Does Ra exist?

26 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Scholar said:

You should seriously contemplate why you are attracted to these kinds of narratives, it usually has nothing to do with spirituality, but everything to do with your psychology.

I've actually been thinking this today. I think this statement is more true then I am willing to admit to myself. Just seeing people around me doing the same everyday not questioning anything, being addicted to all sorts of things and not doing anything about it. Here I am, questioning stuff, conquered almost all of my major addictions which took me 10 years orso, reading, improving etc., yeah leads to a disconnection with my environment. I think Ra was/is this thing I could/can connect to.

1 hour ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Snuitje you're creating ra right now ?

Hahaha. I know what you mean. I guess I am.

@kinesin These hyperrealistic dreams occur during the day? Or did you dream at night and you couldn't tell the real world from the dream world after waking up? How should I interpret this? This predicting the future stuff. Did you dream the future? I've had 3 dreams now (in my life) which happenend a day later with a slight nuance in it.

1 hour ago, roopepa said:

They have helped me with my sexuality too. This is super weird shit, so please don't think I'm a alien-fetish weirdo, but I've had sex with them many times. This seems to be their way of opening certain blocks with my sexual energies.

Lol, who cares what anyone thinks. What kind of information were they transferring? How do you know they did this?

2 minutes ago, Snuitje said:

@kinesin These hyperrealistic dreams occur during the day? Or did you dream at night and you couldn't tell the real world from the dream world after waking up? How should I interpret this? This predicting the future stuff. Did you dream the future? I've had 3 dreams now (in my life) which happenend a day later with a slight nuance in it.

The hyperrealistic dreams occurred at night while sleeping, but I would also willingly re-enter the dreams while awake during the day to explore them further using a technique Jung called active imagination.  At that time, I was acting under the belief that the symbolic content and messages I encountered in the unconscious was actually the true substrate of reality, and that waking material reality was nothing more than a shadow of that deeper substrate, kind of like rolling hills whose contours are actually the result of ancient structures buried deep underground.  I encountered archtypal entities in my dreams and had continuous, coherent 2+ hour conversations with them.  The visions of the future generally came to me in the form of noticing patterns/trends in reality which my mind would then extrapolate from, kind of like if someone threw a ball and then paused time and challenged you to point out where it was going to land, except rather than predicting the movement of a ball you're predicting the 'movement' of a higher dimensional hyperobject whose movement manifests in our reality in the form of seemingly disconnected events.

As to what to take from all this - I suppose it's to recognise that there are real powers and insights to be gained from such explorations, but that the feeling while you're exploring it that it's all-encompassing truth is actually an illusion.  For example now I'm more distant from these ideas, I know that the symbolic forms aren't the substrate of reality, but they're simply part of an incomprehensible whole.  I know now that the wise old man I encountered and spoke to for 3 hours in my dream wasn't actually the objective embodiment of wisdom like I thought at the time, but simply one of the ways my mind was contending with that concept while under the spell of that specific belief system.  Similarly, though there will undoubtedly be power and utility to be found in encoutering 'Ra' as you have been doing, it's important to not mistake the map for the territory, so to speak.  These things which you're currently interpreting as Ra do have power, but if your belief structure happened to be different you'd be interpreting those very same things as coming from a different entity, or something else entirely.

If you responded back to me with something along the lines of "nah you don't get it man, this is actually Ra for real that I'm encountering! from ancient Egypt! the very same Ra!" then I'd tell you that you're at risk of major delusions and should ground yourself immediately, but I get the impression you have enough insight to recognise your perceptions as being a lens upon reality, and not reality itself.

2 hours ago, Snuitje said:

Lol, who cares what anyone thinks. What kind of information were they transferring? How do you know they did this?

This is extremely hard to explain. The amount of information / energy they transfer is so ridiculous that the mind cannot comprehend it in simple rational symbolic thinking. Imagine studying through a hundred books on human development, metaphysics and spirituality in one second. Your mind cannot (and doesn't have to) convert this amount of wisdom into rational symbolic thinking. After the transfer, you just intuitively feel the information, you know it's there  and you are intuitively able to 'connect' to this wisdom when needed. After several days, weeks and months of the transfer you just feel your mind expanding beyond your previous limits and comprehension. You just 'get it'. You don't know how, what, and how to put it into words, but you don't need to. It's all there when you need it.

And how do I know they do this... It's just so obvious. Your mind merges with theirs, and there is no doubt. Just like there is no reasonable doubt we are having this conversation right now.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

Thanks @kinesin and all the others for all the reply's. I'm dropping this whole thing. After my last message I realised it's the emotional difficult thing to let go of this "ra," and so I did. I didn't realise how much I wanted it to be true and how much I was sucked into it.

@Snuitje  Don't be afraid to roleplay as a believer in Ra for a while though, if you want.  I do believe that there is real value to be gained from exploring specific beliefs, even just in the sense that doing so gives you meta-awareness of the nature of belief in general, and how powerful subjective feelings of 'truth' can be.  The only thing you want to avoid when exploring any given belief is to be trapped in it permanently - to believe it so strongly that you no longer want to ever let it go.

On 6/29/2021 at 8:00 AM, Snuitje said:

Here I am, questioning stuff, conquered almost all of my major addictions which took me 10 years orso

Congrats, that's a huge feat!

There's lots of good advice in this thread.  Given that belief systems are just scaffolding to get to the truth, if Ra super charges you to embody love/light, go for it!  There’s certainly worse things than helping the planet evolve, being service to others and embodying 4th density.

I went down the RA-bbit hole over a year ago.  Even though most of it is stuff that can’t be proven, there’s some stuff in it that actually could be verified.  Law of One was written in the early 80 and made claims that weren't provable then, but a few bits have since been verified based on recent studies.

-Venus was actually habitable for 2 billion years, during a timeframe that fits the Law of One.  Nasa based this on research that was conducted after the Law of One was written. Nasa and Venus

-Ra said there’s a 9th planet in our solar system, but it’s too far away to be detected.  In 2016 that theory was validated. Caltech 9th planet

-All the stuff about the pyramids being created by aliens.  (Graham Hancock has interesting stuff about this)

-In 2018 the FBI released classified documents about Tesla in which he explicitly said he was an alien from Venus working on UFOs.  Those documents were classified until 2018.  Then again maybe there were rumours floating around about him like there are about Elon Musk :P

I’m definitely, definitely, definitely not saying I totally believe The Law of One (A broken clock is right twice a day). There’s a lot of crazy stuff in it.  That big foot and lizard people are real and alive, that cattle mutilations are because of 2nd density thought forms.  Genghis Khan was reincarnated as a file clerk in the negatively polarized Orion system.  It's just fun to think about and I tried fact checking stuff that's potentially discoverable. Half the surface of Mars is supposedly different than the other half because it was damaged in a war or something (can't remember exactly).  Space debris in the Milky Way are remnants of a galactic war or explosion or something.  Couldn't find evidence for either, but I couldn't find any studies on that at all.  Then again I didn't do a ton of research.  Also, supposedly the Ark of the Covenant is still around but it was written on a scroll instead of tablets (or it was still around in the 80s).

Law of One is entertaining and reads like lore for a sci-fi universe, but it’s also a nice parable for the evolution of the universe.  Aaron Abke’s vids on it are great and practical (his Mindscience series is a must watch too).

Edited by FlyingLotus