Depersonilized

Leo's interpretation video already put to good use?

6 posts in this topic

You can either think of it that way or else it actually helped me in my contemplation today. I'm always worried about the uncertainty in everything atmost everything. As I'm mostly philosophically minded, this caused me a serious problem in my day to day life as i have an infinite outcomes for a single moment all the given time. And as leo explained that golf analogy as having the best models as their practice increases the odd to succeed. It give me a aha-moment!

I just ended up with a definitive answers as though every finite entity has only finite sets of data to hold with. It's impossible to predict almost every single thing and i ended up recontextualizing this by having this analogy of infinite problems leave it to the infinite mind or finite problems solve with finite mind. I know it's seems so simple right now but the idea of uncertainty at that time was super overwhelming for me.

So sword is neither good or bad, it's upto the master who serves!

What's this about?

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Dark_White That's why it is essential to find what ties the interpretations together. Hell, philosophy is the "love of wisdom", so that's a great place to look at. Wisdom ties things together. It's like, there are an infinite number of interpretations of the emojis, but you can conclusively say that an experience is happening, and that aspect cannot be interpreted in any other way. When doing philosophy, it's good to keep in mind that you do the philosophical work for the purpose of finding wisdom. That should ground you. 

@Preety_India I was still somewhat skeptical of what Leo was talking about in the interpretation video he did, but once this played out in the comment section, it made a lot more sense. Decided to post this in case someone needed an example to work with like I did. 

No! It's Pixels on a screen! Down with Emoji, Eggplant and Dick devils!