Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DreamScape

A glimpse of omniscience

3 posts in this topic

So I saw a glimpse of omniscience in an insight that I had. It went like this: I was just contemplating love, when boom, I had the sudden understanding of all human and nonhuman behavior for a second and then it was gone. Basically the realization was knowing everyone's behavior based on the expression from their heart. It was like I almost touched it and yet it was just a hair away from me. I can see how this realization of love can go deeper into complete understanding of the universe. 

Any insights? Comments? I'd love to hear them. 

Edited by DreamScape

Genesis 27:27-29

7 hours ago, DreamScape said:

So I saw a glimpse of omniscience in an insight that I had. It went like this: I was just contemplating love, when boom, I had the sudden understanding of all human and nonhuman behavior for a second and then it was gone. Basically the realization was knowing everyone's behavior based on the expression from their heart. It was like I almost touched it and yet it was just a hair away from me. I can see how this realization of love can go deeper into complete understanding of the universe. 

Any insights? Comments? I'd love to hear them. 

Nice!!   Yes. it will be complete understanding of all of reality without thoughts.  Because it is prior to time and space in which there is an individual having a thought.  The ego completely dissolves.   So it sounds like a glimpse yet not a total awakening.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Man, imagine having a sustainable Awakening to that. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present.