Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kalki Avatar

Confrontation/Boundaries in the Spiritual Path?

3 posts in this topic

Guys, please help me get this right. Especially the enligthened ones here.

To begin with, my personality is very dominant and I have a strong character by default. I used to have so strict boundaries I would even repell people off. I was getting off balance and started to inflate my ego with negative emotions. This helped in a superficial sense, but the cost was extreme pain. I was lost and didnt knew about truth/spirituality. Then, I discovery spirituality and start healing my self, becoming extremely open, passive, positive, etc. The complete other extreme, cuz I dont know how to be two things at the same time. I can only be whatever Iam choosing to be in the moment. 

Now, the problem comes as I got healed and alot happier, I notice that fighting, being confrontational and arguing (things that keep boundaries), actually were counterproductive to my spiritual growth. If I give energy to something or someone of a negative energy, I have to full myself of that energy/interpretation as well, which brings negativity (like getting mad everytime) and it inflates my ego, completely destroying any spiritual progress or healing done before. So, I used to accept many bs, even thou I wanted to smack the hell out of people, just not to fck the progress.

Well, I just couldnt keep up. All of that bs accumulated made me explode and tell almost anyone without exception that was going against my boundaries to fuck the hell off, ready to smack them any time. I lost most of the spiritual work done before (not all, luckily :D) and now i have a fckng negative aura with alot of work to be done again. 

The problem with the path is, people see you with your guard down so they try to take advantage and bully you. They cant identify with your new clean energy and authenticity. They may see you as weird for not being like the rest or following the crowd, etc. 

How do you guys keep up in the path and set boundaries if a boundary comes from the ego protecting itself by manifesting itself as it gives energy to itself? While what you want is to get rid of itself. Do you need to give it energy and then heal as fast as possible? Like inflating your ego and popping it constantly, lol? 

Also, if any awaken read this, how do you deal with boundaries if you have no ego, no self preservation? Hows the game in your case after trascendence? Cuz the majority of awaken beings live mostly in a position where they are not to be interrupted by randoms. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link