Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
epickei

Perfection

5 posts in this topic

So I am a YouTuber, 21 years old, and last year I got into self-help/spirituality thinking that I will find the source of being the best artist I can be. There is so much I can say, I've learned so much the past year but basically I just watched Leos's video on how the devil works and he said something along the lines of "if you see evil, that is your evil projecting..." So as a YouTuber/entertainer/showman and just a general person trying to be charismatic I thought " so to be perfect, I have to see everything as perfect." This really hit me and I smiled and laughed a bit haha. The more I got into self-actualization, the more flaws I saw in other people so this relieves me, just see it all as perfect hahaha

Before stepping into the cave that is self-actualization, I thought I was perfect, better than everyone else, but I was delusional and it showed in my work. Now I've been very careful about deluding myself into thinking im perfect again but seeing EVERYTHING as perfect makes things come full circle hahaha sorry for saying haha so much it's just how I'm feeling right now. First time posting on this forum, I've probably watched a hundred hours of leos videos so far, thank u for all the knowledge. I love u hahahaha

Thank you so much for that that was awesome. I’m also feeling the same way (the “haha” way) but no need to apologize for laughing, also no need to not apologize for laughing. Therefore the laughing is perfect. Love u ✌️

10 hours ago, epickei said:

I love u hahahaha

Oh,go get a room please.