spiritual memes

How do I integrate stage blue / get my life together?

4 posts in this topic

My centre of gravity at the moment seems to be around stage yellow but I've realised that i haven't properly integrated stage blue. I seem to lack a solid work ethic and discipline and I'm just generally bad at getting my life together. I spend so much time fantasizing about what i could be or the life that i could have but i don't really do enough to achieve it.  I don't want to be that stereotypical deadbeat hippie that can't hold a proper job and lives in his mum's basement. How can I integrate stage blue or just build discipline and work ethic?

Understand the value of community - Join an organization (sporting team, anything) with a common goal. 

Learn how to interact with multiple ego's and help them to become better people (If you have yellow, this is applied systems thinking)

Read the new testament and embody jesus teachings (Sermon on the mount)

Tony Robbins for your work ethic.

Good luck

5 hours ago, spiritual memes said:

My centre of gravity at the moment seems to be around stage yellow but I've realised that i haven't properly integrated stage blue. I seem to lack a solid work ethic and discipline and I'm just generally bad at getting my life together. I spend so much time fantasizing about what i could be or the life that i could have but i don't really do enough to achieve it.  I don't want to be that stereotypical deadbeat hippie that can't hold a proper job and lives in his mum's basement. How can I integrate stage blue or just build discipline and work ethic?

Maybe you use the wrong modell for success...

If you have a an active mind like the wind you SHOULD NOT, only focus on one thing because you're mind gets bored. Instead focus on a couple of things and start working with yourself, instead of against yourself. This was life changing for me.

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

@spiritual memes  Become obsessed with watching as much Jordan Peterson content (2017 Personality lectures and 2017 Maps of Meaning lectures) for the next 3 years.  He's the king of stage blue.  3 years should be more than enough to embody and integrate that stage, after which you should be ready to let it go.

Edited by kinesin