Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Strangeloop

"That's Reality"

3 posts in this topic

So a quick backstory. I did a bunch of drugs and went through some serious backlash which led me going to a psych ward. In that psychward I saw a dream(or dreamt a dream) and then it ended, I heard a strong inner voice saying. "That's Reality!".

After a while I didn't think much of it. Now I thought that dreams come to reality, because I think I saw some dreams or visions(I don't know how you classify them) which came to existence a.k.a materialized. 

But on the other hand those "Dream" like states were different from the dream itself, I guess I can only know if the dream is the actual reality when the dream comes to the material world in other words materializes.

Have you experienced something similar? I would like to hear your take on this.

Yeah I had psychosis a while back. They were simply appearances. No meaning whatsoever, though at the time they seemed to point to absolute reality. The fact that later it was recognized that it was a delusion seemed to lead to a process of deconstruction that led to complete unknowing. At which point, it was recognized the entire process was a dream. There is no process. Only nothing being everything. No understanding. No purpose. Just wholeness.

The mind is a maze of labyrinths.. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"